°•♡𝟕𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 could finally walk in public without people thinking he was ran over by a car, which he was glad for. his skin still had some purple-ish bruises and red marks but they were light, so it wasn't that much of a problem. yeonjun had been rubbing ointment on all the wounds every day, which surely helped to get better, and made the brown haired feel in heaven, the older was being really caring, which made soobin really happy.

the male walked outside, looking the plants in the garden to see if they were fine and growing well, it always helped him to relax and not wonder inside his toxic mind. soobin kneeled down, touching the leaves of a tomato plant and writing down on a notebook, it was showing some signs of prague, so he had to talk with hongjoong about it.

"hi, binnie!" the male looked to the side, coming face to face with charlie, that seemed way too friendly.

"hi, do you need something?" soobin decided to be polite, he for sure didn't like the other, but there wasn't really a reason to be rude.

"oh no, i just came to invite you to have lunch with me. i honestly think i own you an apology for being kind of rude the past weeks." charlie smiled softly, their eyes turning into crescents.

"oh okay, i would love to but i don't think junnie will be happy, he doesn't like me eating with other people." soobin stared at the other, who had furrowed brows and a sad look on their face. "but i can talk to him, don't worry."

"really?! that's great, let's met at lunch time then, okay? you can go to my house, do you know where it is?" charlie smiled excitedly, holding their hands together.

"yes, it's the yellow one right? in the end of the street."

"exactly! i see you there, thank you for giving me a chance!" they said before leaving.

soobin didn't mind much, he wasn't really fond of charlie but if they wanted to make up for what they did, then he would let them. it didn't mean he would trust them that easily though, or that he would be able to have lunch with them, since he still had to talk with yeonjun, and he was sure the male wouldn't let him. soobin didn't blame the black haired, nor minded the protectiveness, he knew it was out of paranoia and trauma, and he loved yeonjun, which included his ugly parts too.

the brown haired looked to the tomato plant, thinking. maybe charlie deserved a chance, so maybe soobin shouldn't talk with yeonjun, knowing he wouldn't like the idea. it was nothing much, they were inside the community, and it had guards and people everywhere, so it was safe.

"do you need help?" kai kneeled beside the male, mang coming after him. the older jumped slighly, caught off guard when being deep in thoughts.

"not really, but thanks hyuka." soobin smiled to him, hugging the younger close. they both liked physical touch, so it was a win-win situation. "hi mang, come here baby."

soobin let go of the blonde and stretched his arms out to the animal, who ran to him. he got way too attached to the dog, specially when he followed him around all the time and made him company. the taller caressed mang's fur, smiling while baby talking with him.

"you love him more than you love me." kai joked, faking a pout.

"true."

"hey!" soobin laughed, throwing himself on the younger and hugging him tightly.

"i'm joking hyuka, you're my son." the older kissed kai's cheeks, who laughed. "i love you." he pulled away, throwing himself on the dog now. "but i love mang too, he's my baby." the animal barked, licking soobin's face, who giggled.

"yeonjun has competition now, huh." the blonde smiled, secretly leaning on the animal's direction. "you better watch out mangie, yeonjun might go after you."

"that's a huge lie, he pretends to not like mang but i can see he got attached to him." soobin said, smiling softly. he always felt warm when talking about the black haired. "he pats mang's head every day before leaving the house, i don't even now if he realizes that he does." the older giggled, staring at the animal before averting his eyes to kai.

"i never thought i would see him getting softer." the blonde laughed, hitting his leg with a hand. "the things you do binnie."

"it's not like that." soobin smile died slowly, he didn't think he did much. he wasn't enough, so he couldn't possible help yeonjun, reason why he wasn't loved. the male didn't mind though, they had something, and something was better than nothing to him. "he's probably just getting used with us."

"that's true too, but you for sure softened him." kai thought it was quite obvious, before, yeonjun didn't even look at him, almost like he hated just acknowledging his presence inside a room, but now they even talked sometimes. and kai could see how the black haired took care of soobin, he even made seonghwa give them an extra bottle of jam just because soobin liked it, kai wasn't sure how though.

"okay." soobin didn't want kai to worry about him, so he decided to just agree. "now help me with the tomatoes, i have to finish this before going to charlie's."

"what do you mean going to charlie's? weren't them unnecessarily mean to you?" the blonde furrowed his brows in confusion, just the other day they were talking about charlie.

"yes, but they came to me today saying they own me an apology for their behavior, which is why i'm having lunch with them."

"oh, got it." kai nodded, he was glad charlie would stop being mean, soobin didn't deserved all of that. "you know yeonjun won't like it, right?"

"i know." the older sighed, picking an already grown tomato and putting on a basket. "reason why i won't tell him."

"that's crazy, he will freak out binnie."

"don't worry hyuka, i won't take long and nothing will happen, so just please don't tell him."

kai wasn't sure if that was a good idea, yeonjun was way too protective and having soobin out of his sight would probably make him worried. but he trusted the brown haired, and if he was saying it wasn't much, then kai would help, he just hoped the black haired wouldn't react too badly.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • what if i say part four is close to an end•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°