°•♡𝟐𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mental illness•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 put his arms around yeonjun's neck, caressing the dark hair on the back of his head while savoring the older's plump lips on his own. he loved how soft his lips always were, it was like kissing the most perfect lips he would ever find.

the kiss wasn't that heated or aggressive, like it usually was, they were kissing slowly and softly, but when yeonjun bit the younger's lower lip and soobin let out a small moan, the atmosphere got more lustful. the two started kissing hungrily, yeonjun's tongue inside the taller's mouth and soobin pulling the black haired closer.

when they broke the kiss, the brown haired reached for the older's shirt, taking it off and enjoying the view that welcomed him. yeonjun did the same with soobin before starting biting his neck and collarbones after, which he seemed to have a thing for. soobin whined, running his hands through the other's biceps and squeezing it.

when yeonjun stopped the kisses, the younger pushed him lightly and started doing the same the other was doing before, marking his skin. his hands were running through the older's abs, finding it hot and satisfying when his fingers went up and down due to the defined muscles.

yeonjun pulled him by the hair and kissed the taller's lips, grabbing one of his legs and raising it to his hips, making soobin almost sit on the table. the younger's hands were still touching the other's skin, he didn't even realize he touched yeonjun's bigger scar, but the black haired did. it didn't take a second for the older to pull away, looking at soobin coldly.

"get out." he said threatening and not looking at soobin, while pointing to the door.

"jun-" the younger tried to approach, and didn't get to even finish speaking, before yeonjun took one of his guns from the holder and pointed to soobin.

"now." he stared at the taller. "i swear to god, if you don't leave right now i'll shoot you in the face, soobin."

soobin. yeonjun never called the male by his name, not even once. it was because of that fact that the younger put his shirt and left, he didn't even look back, knowing it was something serious. he wanted to pull the older closer and say that everything was okay, but he knew he couldn't.

as soon as the other closed the door, yeonjun brought his hands, one still with the gun, to his face, squeezing his eyes while pacing around the room.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." he whispered and rested his elbows on the table, closing his eyes.

"don't trust him, he's going to kill you." he repeated to himself. "bunny wants to kill me, taehyun wants to kill me, all of them want to do it. stop getting distracted." he softly knocked  his forehead on the wood multiple times while squeezing the edges of the table.

"i hate this." his breath was uneven, yeonjun started to suffocate in his own mind, he was used to it, it happened from time to time. the male sat on the floor, back resting on the wall and gun still in hand.

"they will attack me after we get the guns, i shouldn't have told anything. fuck." he closed his eyes again. "i just have to be careful and don't trust them. i can't trust them." he took a deep breath, running his free hand through his hair, and started laughing.

"i'm not stupid, they think they will get me but they won't." he giggled. "i'm not gonna go through that again, i won't let them get close." he stopped laughing, eyes cold as ice. "never again."

yeonjun got up from the floor, put his shirt back on and left the room, acting like nothing happened. he didn't care if he had another one of his breakdowns, he just needed to go out and kill something. just then he would be able to take the memory out of his head, the image he never stopped seeing and having nightmares about.

the reason of his scars.

he wasn't even a hour back to the warehouse and yet he was already leaving, taking advantage of the hours of sunlight he still had. yeonjun didn't say anything before leaving, as always, he just left through the door without even looking at the others. soobin just stared at him, remembering what happened in the room, he wasn't sure of what to think but he was worried.

yeonjun didn't come back.

it was already night and the black haired was nowhere to be seen, even kai was worried at this point. soobin had his eyebrows furrowed while biting his nails, yeonjun wasn't hurt or dead right? the brown haired started pacing around the warehouse, thinking about not so positive scenarios.

"binnie, i'm sure he's okay, it's yeonjun." beomgyu tried to reassure his brother, but it didn't really work.

"that doesn't mean anything, he's not immortal or invincible!" he looked at the long haired. "he has to be okay, gyu."

beomgyu wanted to say something about how the taller seemed too worried about someone he, as far as the long haired knew, wasn't close to. which was a bad sign, maybe beomgyu was right after all and the two oldest were having something.

"we know jun, bin. he wouldn't die that easily. he must be fine." taehyun interrupted. he was a little worried too, but he meant what he said, he didn't think the black haired would die any time soon.

"i'm still worried." soobin glanced at the shortest and taehyun immediately understood, the taller was not just normally worried, he was way more than normal because he had feelings for yeonjun. he remembered the conversation he had with the oldest before and suddenly he was worried for another reason, soobin liked someone that didn't even care about him being hurt by an attitude. taehyun knew the taller would get his heart broken and he wouldn't he able to do much.

"he will come back." the shorter gave a small smile.

"let's wait until tomorrow, he could've had to sleep somewhere else because it got too dark." kai suggested, rubbing soobin's back. "i'll stay on watch, you go sleep and if he comes back i can wake you up."

"i don't know if i can sleep right now."

"at least try, binnie." beomgyu grabbed his hand and pulled him to a corner, making his brother lay down next to the wall.

"okay, but don't forget to wake me up if he appears."

"of course." the long haired smiled, turning around after and leaving soobin to sleep, his smile immediately falling. he looked at kai, the two knowing what the whole thing meant, yeonjun wasn't some random person to soobin.

the first to keep watch was, as before spoken, kai. beomgyu and taehyun doing it respectively after, but the sun rose and the black haired was still not back. soobin woke up to find the same situation from when he went to sleep, and his worries being triplicate.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • taehyun's chapter about him killing his parents is already written and i will published it soon, after some more chaps•°

°•i created a new yeonbin fanfiction already kill me I REALLY NEED TO STOP•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°