°•♡𝟔𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • depression, suicidal thoughts•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 was the first to enter the house, staring at the small living room with a smile. he was happy that they could finally have a place to call home, to be permanently their shelter and safe place. beomgyu went quietly behind him, their hands still together while he looked around, not sure if he should have a reaction.

yeonjun just ignored the whole thing and went upstairs to choose a room, pulling soobin with him, who didn't seem to mind. mang went happily after the tallest, shaking his tail while following the two oldest. the black haired had gave up on trying to keep the dog away, since the animal insisted to always ran to soobin as soon as taehyun wasn't around.

"it's comfy, don't you think gyu?" kai turned to the older with a smile, an expectant look on his face.

"yeah." beomgyu nodded softly, giving the other a small smile in return, one that could barely be seen.

the door opened suddenly, making the long haired tense and squeeze the blonde's hand, only relaxing a bit when seeing it was taehyun. the shorter came to them, patting kai head and kissing his boyfriend's temple.

"they have water, it's a recycling system." the shortest went to the sink, opening the faucet and showing the water coming out of it. kai gasped loudly, letting go of beomgyu to put his hands under the water. "where's the other two and mang?"

"upstairs." beomgyu answered, receiving a nod in return.

"we should choose our room, butterfly." taehyun held out his hand, to which the older grabbed. "kai do you want the room in this floor or upstairs?"

"i'd rather stay here." the blonde said, thinking about all the sleepless nights he had because of the couples noises. he would gladly take the most distant room.

"okay, let's go butterfly." he nodded, going up the stairs and to the only room with the door opened.

beomgyu followed him, tired, he was feeling more and more tired each day, like he didn't have energy at all. as soon as they entered the room, the long haired sat on the bed, taehyun standing in front of him while caressing his hand.

"are you okay?" he asked softly, brushing some strands off the taller's face. he would never understand how beomgyu could be so pretty, like someone out of a fairytale.

"yes." the long haired nodded softly, hugging the younger's waist and resting his cheek on his stomach. "i'm just relieved we can stay."

he was lying. beomgyu didn't feel safe, he was scared someone would torture him again, but he wouldn't say the truth. the male got way too self conscious after what happened with soobin, he felt like every reaction he had was way more dramatic than needed, like he made big things out of nothing. so he started to not talk much, not react much, not feel much, he convinced himself everything was just him being overdramatic, including his trauma. the male wouldn't tell taehyun how he was feeling because he thought it was silly, and he didn't want to cause more problems he already did.

"yeah, this is good place, love." taehyun crouched down, staring softly at the other. "i love you, okay? i will protect you if something ever happens." the long haired hugged the male while nodding.

"i love you too." he closed his eye, not wanting to cry. he always felt safe inside taehyun's arms, all he needed was the male there with him and he would be okay. all he needed was his safe place, his home, one that wasn't the same home he felt with soobin. being with his boyfriend made him believe he would be okay, didn't matter what, it was like having the hope he could live again, even if feeling dead inside. taehyun felt like the last string holding beomgyu up against his suicidal thoughts.

taehyun pulled away, caressing the male's cheek gently. he couldn't put in words how much he loved beomgyu, it was quite impossible, he just knew the older was the love of his life. the shorter knew that even when the last human died, the last drop of water dried, when the last star exploded and the last sun died, he would still feel the same way, because beomgyu was his forever and taehyun would always love him.

the shorter came closer, pecking the older's lips gently, like he was made of glass, too precious to not be held with care. beomgyu started to cry softly, remembering the feeling of not having taehyun there with him, thinking he was dead. it was like it was finally hitting him that the younger was alive, touching him and loving him like he always did. 

taehyun was what made him think twice before deciding to give up on his life.

"don't ever leave me again." the long haired whispered while tears ran down his face. the shorter smiled softly, cleaning the droplets with his fingers, before connecting their foreheads.

"i won't, butterfly." he brushed their noses together, hearing beomgyu's soft sobs. "i will hold you forever, and when forever starts to not be enough, i will hold you more. because only a look from you, butterfly, makes me feel more than forever could ever be, so i will be your eternity, just like you're mine."

the long haired sobbed hard, feeling overwhelmed. right there, in front of him was his whole soul and he couldn't put in better words than the ones taehyun used, the male was more than forever, he was beomgyu's eternity. the older pulled away, kissing the younger lips softly, feeling the salty taste of his tears.

taehyun laid the taller on the bed, cleaning his face gently and kissing his cheeks. he knew the male was fragile after he disappeared, he knew he was traumatized by whatever happened with his eye, which taehyun still didn't know about. so he would love beomgyu, he would love the older just like the sun loved the moon, enough to give a piece of itself, just to let the moon shine during the night.

he would love beomgyu, like eternity was a feeling, and not a sense of time.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • yes this chap has dear taehyun references because i like to cry while writing•°

°•if u never read dear teahyun go do it rn, and no this is not me advertising my other book, or is it?•°

°•THANKS FOR THE 5K BTW I LOVE U ALL•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°