°•♡𝟑𝟓♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 the discussion ended, everyone left to their rooms, beomgyu going to rest and kai following him after offering himself as a cuddling pillow, he knew the long haired needed support in that moment and nothing was better than hugging him to sleep. soobin stayed on watch for a couple of hours and when the next person should take over, he went to find yeonjun, not wanting to disturb his brother.

the tallest went up the stairs and in the same room the two used before yeonjun left, he imagined the black haired would be there. without really waiting for an answer, soobin just knocked one time and opened the door.

"yeonj-" the male furrowed his brows, yeonjun was sat on the edge of the bed with his head between his hands, visibly pulling his own hair slightly. "are you okay?"

"yeah." the black haired didn't look up, instead he started to scratch his arms where the scars were, and soobin realized he was trembling.

"yeonjun, what happened?" the younger got a little closer, but not much. he was worried, but that didn't mean he would let himself be foolish again.

"what was that you needed, bunny?" yeonjun finally looked at him, same blank expression as always.

"i thought i asked for you not to call me that." soobin sat on the bed too, a good distance between them.

"you did." the black haired nodded. "i'm not stopping though."

"why not?! you know how that makes me feel?! of course you know, everyone knows! why you even left if you were coming back?! you can't just do that and expect me to say it's all forgiven!"

"i had to." yeonjun shrugged, not looking at soobin, which made the taller mad. he got up from the bed in a jump and stopped in front of the older.

"no you didn't, you're just really fucking selfish! all you do is think about yourself and what will benefit you! why did you even had sex with me if you were going to leave the next day?! that's pure evil, what the hell?! and you know i have feelings for you! god, you even used them against me, manipulating me and-" soobin stopped abruptly, completely in shock when looking at yeonjun. "what is that?! stop doing that!"

"i'm not doing anything."

"that thing! your mouth is slightly curved up! stop smiling or whatever that is!" the taller couldn't believe his eyes, yeonjun never showed anything close to a smile, and right there, before his eyes, he was doing it.

"are you gonna punch me because of it?" and then the black haired started giggling softly, soobin's heart beating fast with the pretty sound. he was actually laughing, not in that creepy way he did when he was almost insane, but a genuine giggle.

"did- did you just make a joke?" the taller widened his eyes, not being able to understand what was happening.

"i don't know, did i?" and the giggling continued, soobin stared at yeonjun for a minute, assimilating what the hell was happening, before starting laughing too.

"stop it!" he covered his mouth with his hand, trying to stop laughing. "i was supposed to say some shit to you!"

"go ahead and punch me, bet you will feel better." yeonjun shoulders shook lightly with his small laugh.

"and i bet you would like it too much!" the two stopped laughing, just staring silently at each other, before breaking in a fit of laughs.

"i can't believe you said that!"

"but you would!" soobin cleaned small tears that welled up in his eyes for laughing too much.

"you're right." yeonjun stopped laughing, furrowing his brows after, like he remembered he couldn't do this type of things. for a moment, the male felt lighter, hearing how soobin was scolding him was strangely comforting, maybe because it showed that the younger still cared, even if not wanting to.

soobin's laugh died too and both stayed silent for a couple of minutes. the taller could see how tensed yeonjun was, the male coming back to lightly scratch his scars. soobin decided to ignore it though, he couldn't put himself back in the black haired's world, not after what happened and how he was played, he was going to be worried about him, but the younger knew it was something he needed to cope with, for his own good.

"before, you said you made a deal with gyu. what is it?" the younger sat on the bed again, the light atmosphere long gone.

"doesn't matter." the black haired shrugged, looking at soobin.

yeonjun wanted to kiss him, so bad, but he wouldn't. he honestly thought the taller male didn't deserve someone like him, destined to hurt him and break his heart. he wished he could see the soft dimpled smile that took so much space in his mind, but again he didn't deserve it. the black haired stared at soobin's lips before getting up, picking his katanas after.

"i should go and keep watch." he gave the younger a final look, before leaving the room.

soobin couldn't believe he just heard yeonjun giggling minutes ago. it felt completely unreal, he thought he would never even see the male smiling, way less giggling or laughing. worst part was how pretty the sound was, how in love with it soobin started to be, but he couldn't. he still liked the older, and he knew there wasn't hope, any of it.

he needed to try and forget yeonjun. as fast as he could.

the brown haired laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling, his worries coming back to him all at once. soobin hoped with all his being that they could find and help taehyun. he didn't want to think about what would happen if they didn't, how his brother would be.

soobin knew that having yeonjun to help was a huge thing, the male basically made a whole plan in hours when him and the other two couldn't do one in days. not only that but he knew how to use all the weapons, which meant he could teach, and was really good at fighting and shooting. it was like having a special and overpowered card in some sort of game.

beomgyu could hate the black haired, just like kai, and soobin could want him away, but none could deny how they needed him. finding taehyun was the most important thing and if having to deal with yeonjun meant they had higher chances of doing so, them they will cope with it, they would swallow their pride and hate and focus on getting the shortest back.

soobin's broken heart didn't matter. kai's suspicions didn't matter. beomgyu's hate didn't matter.

taehyun was the only person who mattered in that moment.

°•°•♡•°•°