°•♡𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 • the masked male•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 current situation wasn't good, they were starting to lack on supplies and soobin knew he had to do something about it. usually, taehyun or beomgyu were the ones going out to scavenge, but with them settling in a new shelter and taehyun having to check the perimeter, soobin knew his brother would prefer staying inside the house, close to his boyfriend and protecting kai.

so he decided to go find food by himself.

needless to say it wasn't the smartest choice, which was exactly what led him to his current problem: there was a man chasing him with clearly bad intentions. soobin was running as fast as he could, trying to make the man lose sight of him, but when he turned to his right, going to the side of a random building, he came face to face with an eater.

"fuck." he whispered before stopping in his track to pierce his crowbar into the infected's head. having to stop gave enough time for the old man to reach him, throwing soobin on the floor and getting on top of him.

"you better give me your stuff if you don't want to die, pretty boy." after hearing that, the boy made a disgusted face and tried to push the man off him.

"get off of me, you fucking psycho!" soobin tried pushing the man again but the other was clearly stronger than him and with soobin not cooperating, he was getting mad. putting a knife on the boy's neck the man threatened him again.

"if you don't do as i say i will bring you back to my group and make sure you learn how-" the older didn't have the chance to finish his words before receiving a knife on the side of his neck, falling to the right and splashing some blood on soobin.

"what- the hell?!" panting and pushing the rest of the body off of him, soobin took a look from where the knife came, seeing a black haired man with a mask covering his nose and mouth coming in his direction. he immediately crawled backwards, trying to put some distance between himself and the other male.

"don't be stupid, i literally just saved your ass, if i wanted you dead i would have threw the knife on you, or at least let the asshole on top of you do whatever he wanted." the said male came closer to the body and got his knife back, cleaning it on his black cargo pants and putting it on some type of knife holder that was around his thigh, with other four identical blades.

soobin didn't say anything, just stayed on the floor looking at the male in front of him.

"are you going to stay on the fucking floor? god, i should have let you die. you know, i was actually going to just ignore you both but you seemed so defenseless that it pitied me."

"what- what's your problem?" soobin said in disbelief while finally getting up from the floor and cleaning his clothes with his hands.

"right now my problem is that i just wasted my time saving you and yet not even a 'thanks' you have said in return." the masked man tsked and turned around, starting to walk away.

"wait! where are you going?" soobin jogged a little until he was on the other's side.

"i'm clearly getting out of here. what do you want?"

"what's your name?" the man stopped and turned to soobin, staring at him for a couple of seconds before answering.

"none of your business bunny boy."

"well, i'm soobin. do you have a group or are you alone?"

"do YOU have one, soobin?" the brown haired didn't answer, looking at the man in front of him, who was staring at him strongly. if it wasn't for an apocalypse happening at the moment, soobin would've felt his legs getting weak with how intense the other was.

"i- yeah, i have a group. can you at least say what's your name, you're ignoring all my questions." the dark haired saved him, so he could be minimally trusted, right? not just that but he clearly had skills, skills that soobin really needed in his group.

"yeonjun. how many are you?"

"we're four, do you want to come with me?" soobin couldn't decide if he was saying more than he should or if it was okay telling yeonjun all these things, especially because the man in front of him seemed, to say at least, suspicious.

"how many non infected people have you killed?" 

"wha- why are you asking me that?" the situation was worrying soobin, did he just told about his friends to a psychopath of some sort? he hoped not.

"just answer." 

"none! can't you stop with the questions now?" and again soobin felt the intense gaze on him, it was like yeonjun was observing every single move he did, from the way he breathed to the way he talked. it was silent for a couple of seconds, just the two boys staring at each other, before yeonjun said something.

"okay."

"okay what?"

"i'm coming with you, let's go." 

"just like that?" soobin looked at him in confusion, yeonjun was asking him questions like soobin was the most suspicious person in the world just moments ago, and now he wanted to follow him without any doubts? it didn't make any sense.

"yeah. now lead the way, bunny." yeonjun lightly pushed the other forward, indicating him to start walking, which he hesitantly did.

"you know i have a name right? you should use it." 

"i don't care."

soobin rolled his eyes and just kept walking, yeonjun following him from behind.

°•°•♡•°•°