°•♡𝟐𝟕♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 blonde male looked around as soon as he jumped inside the house, he was in an office, just like yeonjun said, with a big wood desk and multiple shelves. kai took a deep breath before standing in front of the closed door, he knew as soon as he left the room, he would have to run as fast as he could.

kai touched the door's handle, with the intention to open it, but stopped, taking a step back. the blonde turned around fast, being as silent as he could, and went to a metal cabinet, opening the drawers and searching through the documents for the name of children who lived there. when he didn't find what he wanted in one side of the cabinet, he went to the other, quickly running his fingers through the names, he knew he had to be fast since he was risking it all doing that. then he saw it, what he was looking for.

choi yeonjun, 5.

kai grabbed the file, putting it on the table and opening, it was his chance to discover things about the black haired. in the file, there was a small photo of a kid the blonde recognized because of the foxy eyes, his name and age when brought to the orphanage under the picture. but that was it, the rest of the file was completely blank, only a 'resident until turned eighteen' on the end of the page.

the male furrowed his brows, why the hell yeonjun's file was blank? aren't orphanages supposed to have information about the kids living in the house? he was even more suspicious now, so he grabbed a random file and opened it, the document full of information and details about the random kid's life. kai was sure yeonjun's file had something wrong now. he wanted to search more, but knew he couldn't, so he left the papers there and got ready to open the door.

the corridor seemed empty, but he knew the brats would be observing him, yeonjun had warned him about it. the male held the explosives close and started running to the left, not taking long until reaching the lobby, there's when he saw the small creatures. they were everywhere and hiding behind columns and furniture, staring at him and analyzing the situation.

when he turned around, looking at the corridor he needed to go, the infected moved, starting to run in his direction desperately. kai's heart was beating fast, adrenaline filling his body, it was way more children than he expected. he kept running, bumping in some vases in the way, but not stopping for anything.

the male let out a relieved sight when the kitchen's door came into view, and turned around to see his situation. it was bad. the brats were closer than he hoped and were so many, he widened his eyes, throwing himself on the door and opening it. kai grabbed a lighter with his trembling hands and started lighting the bombs, leaving the ones already set on wherever surface he found, not paying attention to it when he had to keep running.

three explosives were left in the kitchen, one still with him when he ran through the back door and closed it, pushing a big commode to block the door and getting inside the first room he saw, hiding under the table for when the explosions happened. when they did, the whole house shook and he quickly left the room, running in the lobby's direction and hoping the bombs worked.

taehyun shoot a brat that advanced in their direction, covering the two oldest while they tried to get to the basement. yeonjun sliced an infected's head and threw a knife in one who was behind taehyun.

"where's kai?!" beomgyu used his ax to kill a creature and turned to soobin, even if knowing no one had the answer.

"here!" the blonde finally appeared through a hallway, running to them while the couple helped him with the creatures.

"bunny, we have to go!" yeonjun held the taller's arm, pulling him to a corridor. the younger had one of the black haired's guns in hand, while the other was still in the holder on the older's hip.

yeonjun turned right into another hallway, starting to go up the stairs in the end of it. soobin furrowed his brows, not understanding why they were going up if the basement was downwards.

"why are we going up?!" the younger asked, shooting brats as accurately as he could considering he wasn't the best at it.

"just follow me!" yeonjun stopped on the second floor, turning left and entering a room. the place had a small bed and a shelf, all really simple. the black haired locked the door, putting his katanas back on their holders and standing in front of a tall dresser, he opened it and raised his arm, pressing the top corner on the back of the dresser, a small click sound was heard after it.

"come." he pushed the wall inside the closet, which opened and reveled a narrow staircase. yeonjun started going down it, asking soobin to close the door after he entered too.

"why the hell that room had a secret passage?"

"it was my room." when the stairs ended, there was a corridor with a door in the end. yeonjun got close to it, pressing some numbers in a automatic lock that needed password. the door opened with a small buzz sound.

soobin widened his eyes with the sight, the place was way bigger than he thought and had everything, from automatic guns to bulletproof vests and grenades. it was illuminated by white lights and the guns were neatly placed in the wall.

"what the fuck?!" he looked around, still shocked with the amount of things there.

"shut up and put everything you can find here." yeonjun threw a black bag at him and turned around, quickly picking guns from the wall and putting them inside another bag. soobin following him after.

"put this on." the black haired came closer to the taller, putting a bulletproof vest on him and tying it on the sides. he gave soobin a gun, quickly explaining how to use it and change the ammo. yeonjun then wore a bulletproof vest himself, a big gun on his hands.

when all the weaponry were inside the bags, totalling four of them, the older went to a wall on the other side of the room, a different electronic panel on it, he typed another password and a door hidden on the wall opened, another staircase behind it. suddently, another explosion was heard.

"quickly, bunny." they went up, arriving in a corridor which led to a type of living room. the two turned right, then left, and soobin could finally see the lobby in the distance.

soobin started running to the lobby, hoping to discover why another explosion happened. what he found though, was the ceiling collapsed and his brother stuck under a part of it.

"beomgyu!"

°•°•♡•°•°