Hayami: The Rare Beauty 28

"Your mother is a milf. She is extremely hot." Hayami blurts out out of nowhere while sitting upside down on a tree branch along with the rest. "What?" her teammates look at her. "I think the side effect of hanging out with sensei is showing off." Yin says.

"Oh please not again!" Hiroshi face palms remembering the day he invited them over for dinner. "Is your mom single? Can you set her up with me?"

<<FLASHBACK>>

"Hiroshi! Open the door!" Hiroshi goes to open the door for his friends. "Thank you for having us over." Hayami and Kane say as they are welcomed inside. "Welcome~ Hiroshi has told me a lot about you two." a woman comes to greet them. My name is Tachibana Koyo and I am Hiroshi's mother." Koyo introduces herself.

Koyo is a tall and slender woman with cherry red eyes and light scarlet hair tied to a traditional Japanese bun that is held by three long golden pins with bangs covering left eye. She wore a traditional pink kimono with a flower pattern.

Seeing the beautiful woman standing in front of her Hayami was in awe. Hayami gives her the bouquet of flowers she brought which Koyo happily accepts. "Thank you, it's beautiful. How are you?" Koyo asks, smiling. "41 with no kids ma'am." Hayami says. "Yes?" Koyo looks at Hayami. "Yes, mommy, no I meant mommy. MOMMY I meant-" "Omg! You must be Hayami chan! Hiroshi talks a lot about you. Look how beautiful and sophisticated you are." Koyo cups Hayami's face and Hayami.exe stops working. "If I had a daughter she would be exactly like you." Koyo caresses Hayami's hair. "Come in, don't keep standing there." She welcomes them in.

"Hayami chan?" Kane questions as Hayami didn't move an inch. "Did..did I just get.. Daughter-zoned?" Hayami's whole world crumbled apart.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"Today's training is over." Yang claps his hand dismissing their training session. "You three have improved from the last time." Yin says. The team has been receiving special training from the anbu members for the past 2 months. "It's really hard to believe that they are just a year older than me." Hiroshi says annoyed that the ying-yang twins were just a year older than him but the height difference was too vast.

"Is it just me or hayami chan has grown taller than before? She is now near Hiroshi-kun's height." Kane points out.

BONG

"Owww! Hiroshi kun! That was really mean of you." Kane cries, rubbing his head where Hiroshi karate chopped him. "It's just your hallucination, nothing else." Hiroshi says. "I don't think I am the one hallucinating here. I'm just stating the obvious." Kane mumbles to himself. "What did you say?" Hiroshi asks with an irk mark on his forehead and the game of Tom and Jerry starts.

"YO! Kids!" Tadashi walks towards his students. "No, we are not coming to accompany your gamble." Ying says. "Oh come on Kai! Do you really think that low of me?" Tadashi says. "Yes. To be honest, way lower." Ying answers. "And don't go around telling my name that loud when I am on duty! You idiot!" Ying a.k.a scolds. "Let's go to a restaurant and eat something. Man, I'm hungry from all the training." Yang says, removing his mask. "Oi! Ken! Don't be so reckless!" Kai scolds his brother for removing his anbu mask so carelessly.

"Woah... they are handsome..." Hayami looks at the twin checking them ou- casually looking at them.

Ying or Ken is a young man with bluish dark wavy hair and light blue eyes. One side of his hair is cut shorter than the other in an asymmetrical fashion, with one level on the left side and two levels on the right. He had a tall and muscular build. Whereas his twin Kai is just an inch taller than him, Kai had beautiful tan skin and purple eyes. He has short, white hair that falls in his face with a large strand covering his nose.