Hayami: The Rare Beauty 10

<<Hayami POV>>

Silence.....

Pin drop silence....

Nobody dared to move an inch, naturally so didn't I....I had fallen into the world of darkness.... I felt numb.... I couldn't feel anything.... I didn't see any light of hope..... I couldn't feel myself.... I couldn't speak nor could I breathe... it feels like something is stuck on my respiratory tracks....

I cried... I cried.. I kept on crying so that somebody would come and save me but nobody did... I am left all alone in this harsh world stuck in Sakura's carbon copy body....

HOLD UP! DOES THAT MEAN I WILL HAVE NO BOOBS????

This is seriously the worst moment of my life. I am currently sitting infront of the stoic Uchiha head, the father of two hotties Uchiha Fugaku. Though he didn't have much contribution in their looks he still is the father of the two hottest guys and the head of the Uchiha clan who is staring at me.

"I know that I am super gorgeous and pretty but that doesn't mean that you will stare at me the whole day Mr. Killed by my own son."

As Shisui nii busted himself and fell on the floor laughing Fugaku sama entered the household and here I am now. Sitting infront of him with my knees folded, the one bite of onigiri stuck on my throat, my face probably going purple, neck stiff, cramp on my feet with my legs numb while sweating bullets. 

"State your name." Fugaku sama says making me forcefully gulp the bite stuck in my throat whether it goes in the wrong pipe. "Haruno Hayami." I say. "Wasn't your last name Hyuga?" Fugaku says. "If you know my name then what was the use of asking me?"

"Hai..." was all I could say. His stoic gaze never leaving my tiny figure, he carefully studies me and my body language. "Hiashi taught you good." he says as my posture was perfect and stable unlike my mental state. "Transforming an ordinary civilian child to a Hyuga child." Fugaku adds.

"Just wait until my OrDiNaRy CiViLiAn sister enters your clan just to give you a granddaughter with glasses named Salad by your son."

"So Hyuga Hayami. I heard that you are in the same class as my son and his bench mate." Fugaku says. "Yes..." I answer and pin drop silence. Nobody tried to save me they just sat in their seat watching me getting tortured by their husband/father/uncle while eating onigiri that I made.