Hayami: The Rare Beauty 13

"Sasuke." The two hear a gruff masculine voice behind them sending chills down Hayami's spine. "Tou san." Sasuke says. "You, Hyuga from last time aren't you?" Fugaku says, looking at Hayami. "Greetings Fugaku sama." Hayami bows down. "What are you doing here in the Uchiha training compound?" Fugaku asks. "Playing.....?" Hayami answers. "Playing? That didn't seem like playing to me." Fugaku says.

"Ah~ Ha.. ha.. Ha! It was me! I was the one who dragged Sasuke here to show me his jutsu." Hayami says. "I really am sorry for coming here on your grounds without any permission but I just couldn't help myself. The Uchiha clan is famous for their exceptional fire chakra nature and excel in Justus and aiming. I had never seen any ninjutsu before until now so curiosity got the best of me." Hayami tries to save herself by buttering about the Uchiha clan to the Uchiha head whose expression remained the same, as stoic as ever.

"You aren't like other girls who swoon around my boys aimlessly with hearts in their eyes and squealing Sasuke's name. As long as you don't hinder and motivate Sasuke to train, you are excused." Fugaku says and goes away.

"That was close!" Hayami lets out a sigh of relief. "I have to get better!" Sasuke mutters to himself. "You will. If you practice hard and give your 100% you will eventually succeed." Hayami says sitting on the port. "Life is never easy for those who dream. The most beautiful view comes after the hardest climbs, all your hard work, sacrifices and hardships will surely pay off." Hayami says.

"My personal favorite character development from Konoha 12 has been Sasuke. Naruto was Naruto and still is Naruto even throughout the Boruto series.

Sakura was always head over heels over Sasuke which I wasn't much fond of. Sasuke tried to kill Sakura on multiple occasions though its cannon that Sasuke had some feelings for Sakura since genin days but the way he treated her was trash. Sakura always put Sasuke above anything else, that one episode where she hugged Sasuke in the hospital... I really felt bad for Naruto. My poor baby was just standing there but I don't blame Sakura for such a reaction, she had clearly stated that she didn't have any romantic feelings towards Naruto. Such feelings can't be forced and the chapter where she called Naruto out for not having parents, yeah that got on my nerves but she realized her mistake and tried to make up for it right there and then.

Plus! Nobody called Naruto out for disguising himself as Sasuke and trying to kiss Sakura! Isn't that sexual harassment? Now imagine what if somebody that you don't have any romantic feelings for disguises as your crush, lover etc. and tries to kiss you? You would immediately file a case against them!

And about Sakura constantly hitting Naruto. I too didn't like that much but it's Japanese comedy, people laugh at it weird but yeah. Their relationship was more like brother-sister, I wish Hinata's and Naruto's romance was given a bit more base so that their ending wouldn't look so out of the blue and random in the last movie. She tried her best to catch up with the rest, became the strongest kunoichi, raised her daughter single handedly as a working woman and one of the important people of Konoha. She had overflowing potential in her but her character sketch wasn't so impressive and overwhelming. She didn't have any aim in life other than being with Sasuke. Naruto too had his flaws but Sakura was very poorly written from my point of view though she was the most realistic from all from personality to body. Not everybody has huge melons and Kim Kardashian's butt naturally.

Sasuke, his character has a lot of depth, nuance and complexity. Most of his choices were really realistic. The brother whom he loved so much slaughtered his entire clan in one night and tortured him. Of Course he would want to avenge his clan by killing Itachi. Itachi was undoubtedly very powerful and considered a prodigy, to defeat somebody like Itachi you need to be extremely skilled and powerful. His wanting for power led him to joining Orochimaru who was willing to offer him the power he needed. He got the power he was seeking for, formed a team of his own and successfully killed his brother. He was quite happy about killing Itachi until Obito informed him about Itachi's true intention. Now he had two choices: go back to Konoha and protect the village as Itachi wished or destroy Konoha. Would you offer protection to somebody who was the reason for your loss, your suffering and the death of your loved ones? So he chose the path of destruction and killed Danzo. He still stuck to destroying Konoha until he once again met Itachi which was another turning point, his views and thoughts changed after that incident and was willing to protect Konoha. We then learned about Sasuke's intentions when he started talking to Hagomoro, while he was talking with Naruto. All of Sasuke's reasoning and actions were because he was fueled by emotions which is very reasonable. Emotions are something we humans cannot control and are easily influenced by it, he was around 7 the time the seed of hatred and revenge was planted in him. Naruto then woke him up and knocked some sense into him where he realized some things he missed out. He admitted his mistakes and tried to repent for all his sins by protecting Konoha from threats from the shadows. He is arguably one of the most well developed and well written characters in the Naruto series."