Chapter 25: The Final Battle

(Mega Man.EXE teleports to Castle Wily, looking for Doctor Wily.)

Mega Man.EXE: Wily! Wily!

(Suddenly a robot with a blonde ponytail, a red an white armor donning a "Z" in his shoulders and green orbs in his chest teleports in.)

Mega Man.EXE: It disappoints me to see you, Zero.

EXE: It disappoints me to see you, Zero

Zero: Save your pity.

Mega Man.EXE: I will have an audience with DoctorWily.

Zero: You may address me. I will inform him.

Mega Man.EXE: Is this why you chose not to save your friends and your lover? To maintain your place at his feet?

Zero: (angry) Don't... talk... about... IRIS!

(Zero draws his Z-Saber and prepares to fight.)

Mega Man.EXE: Fetch your creator, Zero. I must speak with him.

Zero: You speak only with me.

(They fight. While Zero's speed and power are increased due to the upgrades provided by Doctor Wily and Mega Man.EXE himself is at a disadvantage due to being a human, Mega Man.EXE demonstrates that he didn't become the protector of cyberspace and the earth by being a pushover in kombat. He takes the fight to the last creation of Doctor Wily and manages to knock him to the floor.)

Mega Man.EXE: Now, Zero. Fetch your master.

Zero: (sighs) Very well...

(Zero teleports off and Doctor Wily comes in.)

Dr. Wily: You seek an audience?

Mega Man.EXE: I seek cooperation. Between me and you.

Dr. Wily: Why should I cooperate?

Mega Man.EXE: Because we can prevail against Shinnok and the other Superman.

Dr. Wily: Don't be so sure, Kevin. Even with the Union out of picture, the Earthrealm's defenses somehow got overwhelmed. Raiden has mere hours. And besides... (Some of the fighters who died fighting against Summer, and some Union students return as revenants.) I made a deal with Shinnok and the other Superman.

Mega Man.EXE: No! That wasn't meant to be!

Shinnok: (comes in) Earthrealm will soon be mine. Raiden has already lost, Kevin. And now, so will you.

(Then Rare Rose, Raiden and The Flash come in.)

Rare: So you revived those bastards from Union. You should be punished for this.

Raiden: How could you bargain with Shinnok, Albert Wily?

Dr. Wily: The other Superman promised me authority over all robots should he win this war.

Shinnok: Enough talk. (to his revenants) FINISH THEM.

(Batman, Luke Skywalker and Kamen Rider Femme step in to fight Mega Man.EXE while Rare Rose goes to fight One Earth Wonder Woman, Raiden tackles Doctor Wily, and The Flash runs to fight One Earth Black Adam.)