Chapter 15: Yang Xiao Long

(Team CRDL is seen at Atlas Prison Tower, inspecting a crate of shotguns.)

Cardin: That is all of them.

(Cardin puts his shotgun in the crate. Russel, fiddling with a shotgun of his own, points the barrel directly in Cardin's face. Angrily, Cardin swipes the gun from him.)

Cardin: That is no toy! It belongs to HYDRA Supreme! We are finished. Return to your post. (Cardin's teammates walk off. Cardin places the shotgun in the crate and turns to spot Yang, Rias and Oscar walking towards him.)

Yang: Stand aside. I will see Ruby, Professor Goodwitch and Sirzechs.

Cardin: No one enters the Tower.

Rias: You are an excellent guard dog, Cardin. But you must learn to heel.

Cardin: I do not take orders from sick freaks.

(Cardin draws his Executioner and charges at Yang, who draws her Ember Cilica and counters by punching his belly various times, and then punches him to a wall, breaking his back.)

Cardin: Aaaargh... my back...

Yang: Now be a good boy and stay down.

(Cardin groans as Yang walks to him.)

Cardin: You have no loyalty... Just like that whore Branwen...

(Blake comes in)

Blake: Yang, what are you doing?

Yang: Blind loyalty is not a good thing, as I have learned. You must keep your eyes open-- to anticipate the finishing blow.

(Yang catches Blake's Gamble Shroud, and then shoves her off while Cardin tries to get up.)

Cardin: What are you talking ab...

(Yang interrupts him by cutting one of his eyes.)

Cardin: AAAAAARGH! MY EYE! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

(Then Oscar kicks his face, knocking him out. Then Blake gets up and tries to attack Yang, who grabs her, and then lifts her up.)

Yang: Sorry, Blake. But I must save my sister.

Blake: Yang. Why betraying...

(Yang interrupts Blake by breaking her back, causing her to scream in pain.)

Yang: I will not lose what remains of my family!

(She walks off. In the Tower, Ruby, Glynda and Sirzechs are magically bound to a statue with Satsuki standing over them as jailer.)

Satsuki: If you had not dishonoured yourseves by--

Ruby: Yang!

(Satsuki turns to face the newcomer.)

Satsuki: My orders are clear. No one is allowed in the Tower.

Yang: As you can see, I am here.

Satsuki: Here to help the traitors escape! You would deny their execution? The only means of regaining their honour?

Yang: We have very different concepts of honour, Satsuki.

Satsuki: No wonder your mom left you!

(Yang gets angry at her remark, and activates her semblance. Satsuki draws her weapon, and tries to slash her. But Yang uses her Ember Cilica to break her blade, surprising Satsuki, and pissing her off at the same time. But before she could attack, Satsuki gets punched by Yang various times.)

Yang: NOW FEEL MY WRATH!

(Yang keeps punching Satsuki until she jumps off.)

Yang: I'LL CRUSH YOU... (slams her punch into the ground) INTO DUST!