Chapter 11: Jacqui Briggs

(In Remnant, Issei brings what appears to be an amulet with a ying-yang symbol in the center to Chifuyu. She studies it, then returns it to the pawn of Rias' Peerage. Raiden enters the scene with Jacqui and Cassie Cage flanking him.)

Jacqui: I assume that's the incarnation of Ozma himself.

Cassie: The white haired guy with the green suit and a cane? And why aren't the Kamen Riders here helping us?

Raiden: I sent Shimizu, Koga, Leon and Jaune to free their teammates. I expected Takeda Takahashi to be here with James Ironwood.

Jacqui: He'd better not have a scratch on him. Or else...

(Jacqui stalks toward the Unio headmasters.)

Raiden: Wait! This is a tournament!

Ironwood: Ah! the Special Forces delegation has arrived. And we have a volunteer for First Kombat!

Jacqui: What?

Ozpin: The tournament will begin!

(The union students in attendance cheer in approval.)

Sirzechs: Jacqueline Briggs! You will face... Cardin Winchester!

(The members of Team CRDL cheer louder as Cardin draws his Executioner.)

Jacqui: Damn, you are fucking ugly.

(Cardin's teammates get pissed.)

Dove: Who does this whore think she is?

Sky: Insulting our Leader like that?

Cardin: You will regret these words, black scum!

Jacqui: And still you're evil and racist.

(They fight. The match is a brutal, bloody affair, but Jacqui's strength and power sees her eventually triumph against the leader of Team CRDL.)

Jacqui: You shouldn't be runnin' with this ugly face of yours.

(While Cardin tries to pick himself up and his teammates do some "boooooo", Jacqui approaches Ironwood.)

Jacqui: Where's Takeda?