Chapter 17: The Fall of Union

(Ben 10 is seen laughing in victory, parading to the booing crowd, bowing in mockery and waving his hand with the Omnitrix at them. He then turns to the Thunder God.)

Ben 10: See, Raiden? Earthrealm is free.

(Ozpin is completely furious, and draws his long memory. Then he charges at Ben 10 with absolute intention to kill him.)

Gwen: Ben, watch out!

(Hatred then appears in front of Ozpin, and blocks his attack.)

Hatred: Hello, Ozma.

(Hatred punches Ozma, causing extreme pain to him.)

Ozpin: (groans) Who the hell are you? And how do you know my old name!?

Hatred: My name is Hatred. I am the leader of the Anti-League.

(Hand of Rage, Gohatus, DEOM, Twi Pneuma and Madrus come in)

HoR: We especialize in purging Union's every corruption!

Hatred: (smirks) And I already fought a different Ozma, and ended him, and subsequently, his incarnations.

Ozpin: It's not possible!

(Then Amzo, Balem and GD come in.)

Amzo: Yes, it is.

GD: And do you know the best part about ending reincarnations?

Balem: Is that there won't be anymore corruption from you!

(Then other portals are open, this time, they belong to Doctor Strange. Then three figures step through; Jacqui, Cassie and Takeda, ready to fight. Shimizu and the Cassie share a look, smiling at each other when Han Solo, in his ship, zooms in from above in. As he does, dozens more portals are seen opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, Doctor Strange descends in. He is joined by Wong, Ms. Marvel, Civil Warrior (Ethan Stevenson), and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including The Avengers, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see The Flash (Jonathan Allen), Supergirl, Red Arrow, Firestorm, and Batwoman arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face the Union Force.)

Doctor Strange: Is that everyone?

Wong: What, you wanted more?

(Batman, piloting a giant robot, emerges from the coliseum with Ladybug, Red Robin, and Stature. The Avengers, Justice League, Special Forces, Guardians of the Globe, and Taisen Heroes take up battle positions. The heroes standing across the Union.)

Ichigo: SPECIAL FORCES! (everyone gets in fighting stances.) Assemble.

(Jacqui makes a battle cry, as does Takeda and the heroes charge, the Avengers theme swelling with their stride. Ozpin raises his Long Memory towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide. The camera switches between the meet-line, Kung Jin and Kamen Rider Super-1, Kamen Rider Ichigo and Kamen Rider Nigo, all which are battling against the remainings of Union's army.)

(Cuts to Captain America and Thor fighting. Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir)

 Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir)