Chapter 21: Luke Skywalker

(A loud cry of "Incoming!" is heard as explosions go off. Briefly, the sound cuts to white noise, then as it returns to normal, it brings with it the sight of a devastated New York City. The U.S. Army is fighting a losing battle against Regime Soldiers equipped with shotguns and rocket launchers, as well as Revenants. Luke Skywalker and his partner Han Solo are currently standing on a rooftop, watching the invaders advance.)

Luke: Fifteen

Luke: Fifteen... Sixteen... Seventeen... Eighteen. Han, call it in.

 Han, call it in

Han: Base. Eagle Two. We count eighteen. One-eight bogies. Southbound on Olympic.

Base: Roger, we'll send Kamen Rider Build to help you.

Han: Okay, Eagle Two out.

Luke: This is not happening.

Han: Not what I was thinking when I swore to protect and serve.

Luke: (hears something) What is that?

(They look down the building to see Wolf-Spider climbing towards them.)

Han: I'm thinking shoot first, ask questions later.

Luke: Fine with me.

(Han Solo begins shooting at Wolf-Spider, but he dodges the shots with ease and continues climbing. As he nears the top he leaps over them and lands behind them.)

Luke: Leave this guy to me!

(Wolf-Spider shoots some webs, but Luke uses the force and directs it back to him, trapping him.)

Luke: Go and help Toad.

Han: (nods) May the force be with you.

(Han Solo leaves as Wolf-Spider breaks free from his own restraints.)

Wolf-Spider: You will regret this!

Luke: You and me then, Spider-Man wannabe.

(They fight. Thanks to his mastery over the force, Luke Skywalker is able to defeat Wolf-Spider without any problem.)