Prologue

(In a space of blackness, a voice is heard. The voice belongs to Raiden.)

Raiden: This message is for the real heroes. You have been chosen to represent the world in a new Mortal Kombat. Be warned, your souls are protected against Union's evil. Your lives are not.

(The Mortal Kombat Logo is seen)

Raiden: The Mortal Kombat is meant to defend realms from certain threats, like the emperor of the Outworld, Shao Kahn and the fallen god Shinnok.

(Then the logo is replaced by the Special Forces Logo)

Raiden: The Special Forces have been the sword and the shield of the Earthrealm.

(Then two Kamen Riders are shown.)

Raiden: They have even saved two cyborgs from the Union's corruption.

(Ryo Shimizu and Takeshi Koga are seen riding their bikes.)

Raiden: They became the wild cards for the Special Forces against Black Dragon.

(All Might is seen.)

Raiden:And now they must participate in the recent Mortal Kombat tournament held by Toshinori Yagi, known as All Might.

(The Union Academy students: Katsuki Bakugou, Team CRDL, Sasuke Uchiha, Issei Hyoudou and Team SSSN are seen.)

Raiden: The Union has won nine victories. If they win this one, our world ends.

(Then Raiden is seen as his eyes glow.)

Raiden: Either Ryo Shimizu or Takeshi Koga... he must win!

(Kamen Rider Ichigo and the Special Forces vs Union Academy)