Chapter 22: The Flash

(Jonathan Allen, also known as The Flash, is seen running towards New York when suddenly Jackson Thawne, also known as Reverse-Flash, chases after him.)

Reverse-Flash: Hello, Jonathan

Flash: (angry) Jackson

Reverse-Flash: I like what he's doing to this place.

Flash: Who did what?

(The two resume their race.)

Reverse-Flash: His plan worked so well, that's why I let Raiden see me, you know. I thought you would come.

(Then they stop running)

Reverse-Flash: Not that you wouldn't come here, right? Hero?

Flash: My father stopped yours from ruining this world. And now I'll stop you, and then him!

(They fight. Despite being in complete disadvantage due to Jackson possessing Negative Speed Force, Jonathan decides to prove why he's the current Flash, and defeats him in a mighty clash.)

Flash: Now to stop him.

(The scene cuts to Brainiac Superman's ship. One Earth Wonder Woman, along with the akumatized Killer Frost and Vibe, drag Hazel's body through a portal on a slab.)

B. Superman: What is this?

O.E.W.W.: Raiden has killed Hazel.

(The Flash infiltrates the spaceship, and sees Brainiac Superman.)

Flash: (whispers) It must be him.

(Then Summer Rose comes in alongside the Circle of Shinnok.)

Summer: It's no great matter. I will go to Earthrealm. To finish Hazel's work.

B. Superman: Yes. Quan Chi.

Quan Chi: Yes, Lord Kal-El?

B. Superman: The Summer Maiden requires something of you.

(Brainiac Superman kills Quan Chi with his Brainiac tendrils and One Earth Black Adam sucks out all of the souls within him, disintergrating him into nothing.)