Little happiness

Author Pov

Naina wake up with new hopes and motivation next morning .She got up and did her morning business .
From last few days she don't feel like doing efforts to make her look good.
Deep down she knew the person for whom she usually dresses up is not around.
I didn't realised when I started coveting for his warmth .I tried to stymie everytime he came near me but at end he won .

She boringly chosed a random saree and put a light makeup accordingly .
She didn't want to look awkward when there is celebration in house.
Veer's wedding preparations were on high alerts. She got to know that Veer's ful name was Udayveer which didn't shocked her .
Royalty comes with names also,she thought .She was wearing her bangles when intruder came in an Indo-western yellow dress .

" I can't believe it ,you ditched me Naina .
Sorry..soon to be your highness."

Vish said with teasing tone.
She winched while extending towards my closet and taking out a yellow Lengha and hot pink matching dupatta.Both brother and sister duo are really sturbon but lovely too.
She handed me my Haldi ceremony dress and winked .

" Hurry up and get yourself changed .
We will be late your highness ."

I nodded my head in yes and went to change while keep hearing her nonstop talking.However it didn't took us time and we were in the garden area.It was looking beautiful with flowers decoration and people were enjoying the view.The crystal balls were hanging over each table and corners.

Nevertheless it was breath taking .The Whole garden was fragrancing from roses and white lilies. Veer was sitting in center of the stage and surrounded by family members.

He was wearing a white vest and dhoti pant .My parents arrived yesterday and were staying with us in Haveli.My happiness didn't know boundaries when I visited them.
I came back from my thoughts when Vish elbowed me and gestured me to go forward to apply some paste of haldi .
It was made of haldi and multani mitti which will not only auspicious but enhance your beauty.
Thou he didn't need it but it's a ritual.
The smile of Veer was reaching his eyes.

Anybody can tell he was head over heels for Ragini by seeing him .They both look good together but I don't know if Rathore family will let her continue her Modelling Career.

Mom and Dad also applied haldi and gave their blessings to him.In all this little happiness I couldn't hold myself back from not thinking about Virat.

Isn't he suppose to come for his brothers wedding functions.
When will he come back thoughts keep her restless. They went with Janhvi Ma to Maheswari's house.
The Mansion was decorated with lights and colorful peices of clothes .
Janhvi Ma handed the bowl of Haldi to Naina and started greeting Ragini family and relatives.
Naina was standing near spiral staircase when she heard wincing of a girl .She turned and saw that a got fresh scar on her elbow .She felt bad and applied the paste on the cut and told not worry it will heal with time.
The girl introduced herself as Samyukta Bhati and we both got busy in Ragini's Haldi ritual .
It was emotional as well heart touching .
It was still noon when we got back to our Manor .After distributing work among us Rupali Ma went to her room for rest .She is looking stressed now a days I can notices but didn't voice my thoughts because I don't want to ruin my relationship with her.She doesn't like to much interference .

Time was passing very slowly .Even getting busy whole day I having deleterious thought about Virat .
Finally after battling for few minutes I picked up my phone and dailed his number which was soon answered by his P.A saying that sir is still busy and will call you back as soon as possible.

It's third time I am getting the same reply from him but I can't scold him for Virat's wronging .
So I decided to spend my time with my parents which would be a great distraction .I came down from the staircase and found them sitting in the garden .When I walked closer I found a presence who was sitting infront of them and his back was hide behind the pillars of the hallway.