The Accident

The road that  lead Ganesh temple was overly steep can be difficult for vehicles to climb . The path was dusty .Seeing the road little bumpy and rough  .To avoid the dust Naina covered her face with  dupatta (peice of cloth  like scraf ) .she placed helmet on her head for safety .
Naina started her scooty ,began her small beautiful journey .

                  ******************Virat povI viewed the magnificent sunset sitting at the edge of the cliff hanging my leg down

                  ******************
Virat pov
I viewed the magnificent sunset sitting at the edge of the cliff hanging my leg down .
I was enjoying the of contrast of sun and dark clouds . I closed my eyes to capture the fascinating look.
I approach to my Range Rover & felt  something suspicious but neglected it .
I flee inside my car whilst decreased pace  on the sharp turn.
Disastrously when  I tried  to apply  break to  reduce the speed found it failed. Somebody tamper with my car's break.
" I can't believe this , he can stoop so low  for mere meeting .  I should have not neglected my instinct . Damn you !Veer." I punched my fist into steering wheel . I quickly looked for an escape but couldn't jump from the car as the road was very thin.
Also car must be stopped by any mean before anyone get hurt.

A large timber came in my view .
Without wasting any time I closed my eyes and accelerated speed of car.

Spontaneously smashed my car into tree .Collision brought the airbags in my rescue .

                     *********

The sudden impact of car crashing made his head jerked onto the steering wheel and few broken pieces of windshield were tearing his skin of neck brutally .
He was bleeding and feeling dizzy . His vision was blurry  but still tried to keep his eyes  open. But  he was slowly losing control over his senses drifted into dark world .

Naina pov
Naina  eyes grew wider due to shock. I felt  the combination of these emotions numbness , despair ,disbelief , shock and helpless  at the same time. I frozed on my place seeing the deadly accident in front of me.
" what should I do , what should I do?" these words keep  on running in my subconscious mind.
"Take a deep breath , keep yourself calm . Remember what your parents taught you . We should always help others no matter how danger situation  is .
As a human being  it our responsibility to help other." these things keep on wandering in my subconsciousness .
I was feeling nervous , licked  my dried lips  .
" Either safe the stranger feel peace or leave his and regret till the day you die "  I thought in back of my head.
Without delaying any further I dailed the emergency number of ambulance  explained the situation . Then parked my scooty in a safe corner and  ran towards the car.
I tried to open the car door  but failed miserably .
The door got locked due to sudden crash ." Think Naina think  fast Naina , you lacking time darling " I talked back to my consciousness .

Unawarely a rock came in my vision .
Without wasting any seconds I picked the rock and smashed it on driver side windows  breaking down into shreds . My right hand  started bleeding when I opened the lock  of driver seat.
" Mister wake up , Mr stranger please wake up .Your car  is leaking sir .  It will soon catch fire  ." I said meekly while petting his shoulder slightly.
"On getting no response"  I mutter up all the left strength draged Mr stranger out of the car  in one go.
Sudden jerked  of Mr stranger  no......  Mr fatty caught  me off guard  I stumpled back few steps and couldn't hold his weight , lost my balance with him .
Fearing what would happen next I embraced the huge body of Mr stranger .
We both rollover the the bumpy rough slope nonstop .
I tried to stop the our rolling  instead  hit my head on the milestone .
A black spot appeared in front  of my eyes and  I fainted on the spot.

          ************************
The ambulance came up within  half and hour after Naina called .
Wardboys separated the Naina and Virat from each other embrace .
But their pendants got tied up together , the wardboy  detached the penadants with jerk.Took a look on virat's covered with blood.
They check the heartbeat of virat .
Naina star pendant went with virat's ones.
" Chori udd , aayye chori uddh " Nurse petted Naina cheecks while sprinkling water droplets on her face.
( wake up girl , hey girl wake up)
Naina tried to open her but closed it shut . She felt her head pounding with pain .
After blinking several time she final obtain her consciousness and awareness of the surrounding .
She sits up with certain jolt and realized few scratches on her hand and a small bump on her forehead .
" Thae jano ho ek dusre ne chori " nurse asked while gesturing the man on the strecher .( Do  you know  each other girl)
Naina shook her head in no .
" Toh tumne ek ajjanabi ke jaan bachai " Nurse  took  the first aid kit and applied the antiseptic cream on her wound .( so you saved a stranger's life.)
  Naina was only nodded her head in yes. Nurse smiled on her kind gestured and bandaged her  right wrist  and forehead.
" How is he nurse aunty. Will he be fine" naina asked keeping her hopes high.
We stopped his bleeding but we need to take him hospital after your first aid.
" Nurse aunty , mei ek tourist hun sirf ghumne aayi hun .
Mei yeah police ke chakker mei nhi padna chahti hu .
Wese bhi kch din mei waps chali jaungi .
Aager police aaye or  puche toh keh dena local PCO  se call kiya .
Mere number mat dena please ." Naina pleaded infront of nurse with watery eyes .

( Nurse Aunty, I'm just a tourist here .
I don't want to get involve in police case.
I will be returning back to my city in few days.
If police investigate tell them someone called you from local public call center.
Plz don't give mobile number to them.)

" what if the stranger asked about you" nurse asked curiously.
" He might not be able to remember me becoz he was unconscious at that time ." naina replied getting up from the ground .
" Bye nurse aunty and thank you so much " after bidding  goodbye naina left to her scooty.
She pulled her helmet on her head and went back to the hotel.
After reaching in her room.She picked her phone to check  any kind of notifications rather  found her parents severals missed call.
She called back her father and explained him that she meet with an accident and told them that she is safe and sound return the hotel .

While resting her head on pillow Naina thought that she didn't got the chance to see the face of Mr stranger.
" I hope he will be fine. How would his family might be feeling right now. Hope they found him quickly." with that thoughts naina closed her eyes.