The unwanted Guest

Meeting was about to start when someone interrupted it .
Veer Singh Rathore, 25 years old , Virat's cousin (Devender Singh Rathore younger brother Dilair Singh Rathore Son), Virat's nemesis for the throne and business .
" Sorry for the delay everyone on the behalf of my father , he was feeling little bit under the weather . So I will be representing my father."Veer said while gazing Maharaj." Lets continue the meeting and decide the future action of plan of production" Virat gather attention of everyone to his presentation and explain the each and every aspect of the plan.
Veer made himself comfortable at the adjustance seat of Radhika.
Virat and Veer does not share a good brotherly relationship .
The solo reason was the comptetion between them for throne and the family business .
Though virat never wished for the throne but also he didn't want Veer to destroy the empire with his wrong decisions.
It was the legacy and should be passed on to capable and responsible person .
Veer don't know how to take responsibilities .
Meeting went perfect and as expected everyone gave their voting to Virat's proposal.
This meeting was a small victory for Virat as soon his father will be announcing him as the 'CEO and The Future King".
It was clear that boards of member were happy seeing his work and he completed his first task.
One by one everyone left the meeting room .Only Virat and Veer left alone in the room.
" Congratulations , BhaiSa oop! Sry my mistake Kunwar Sa for the small vicorty" Veer said with little anxiety in his voice .
"Drop the act dear brother , as far as I know nobody is seeing us right now . You don't need to fascade your trueself ." Virat said while shutting down his laptop .
" Now , let get straight to the business shall we.What are planning Veer ? " he stood up from his chair and went near the window to keep check on the security team.
"It a suprise big brother , If I tell you now where would be the fun.
Just wait for few more days BhaiSa.
By the way all the best for sword battle.You might be lacking your luck that day"Veer replied in venom leased in voice .
" Thank you Veer , you know I never wanted it. Still couldn't help it .Let the best and capable one win it." Virat said embracing his memories .

#Flashback#

" I want to ask you a question and want you to answer honestly . Do you known why are you born with greater strength then other" she asked the kid with calm and strong voice ." No I don't know " very young Virat cried .

"It's the responsibility of who are born stronger to protect the one who are weak .It your obligation toward your progeny . Be a gentle and kind ruler son.Give them a king who will protect them and will bring sense of security .Lot of hopes are based on this throne " with heavy and painful voice the beautiful women asked him to fulfill her last wish.

" Don't cry my dear Yuvraj , Look I am not going anywhere .I will be your lucky star always there for you . You just need to close your eyes and call me. After opening your eyes I will there up in the dark sky , the most nearest and brightest star " Jaishree replied giving hopes to the young boy who was crying .
" No , please don't leave me .I will do everything as you want .I'll become a king for you .I will grow myself stronger ." sniffing and clearing his face with back of his hand.

" You are strong my child.This is my lucky charm for you Virat , I will be always near your heart. Promise me that you will descent this throne one day and will make me feel proud .
I huh... don't have much time left ." she gave his a goldchain with a pendant which was circular in shape surrounded by sunflames.
She kissed virat on his forehead and hugged him as her life depended on him.

End of the flashback

*************************

Virat was feeling upset with certain flashback of the memories , so he went for long drive to get his head clear .
"I am not that weak kid anymore .I'll not spare anyone who will come in my way .
Nobody can take what's mine." with these thoughts running in subconscious mind virat asked Kesar to give the car keys.

***********************

Naina came back to the hotel hands full with shopping bags.
She gather her family in parents room to show them her shopping skills.
" Look mom ,I bought this lemon yellow color saree for you .It will look beautiful on you." naina winked to her mother .

Nakul was peeping in bags said " you didn't bought anything for me "

Nakul was peeping in bags said " you didn't bought anything for me " .He was making cute sad pout.
Raghvender cleared his throat grabbing their full attention " I think this outfit will look nice on me ,but don't think Puttar it a bit undersize " .Nakul eyes were sparkling with happy tear formed in the corner of his eyes.
He felt over cloud nine after seeing his Olive green sherwani with golden Embroidery .

" That one in your hand Dad is for Nakul and this white one is for you ". Naina replied to his father Naina closed her eyes tried to shush the unwanted thoughts.
"Didn't you bought anything for yourself Naina" Mahi gaze her with suspicious ." Get up , we will buy you the pink Lehnga " her mother and father tried to convince her.
" I'm feeling tired Mom , please take Nakul or either take Dad to the market .I'm out of energy right now " while yawning .
With that Naina retired to her room for a quick nap .
She lied on bed thinking about the incident happened in the mall.
"The Guy eyes hold her captive and she felt awkward will be an understatement .It was different, one second warning and at the same time welcoming me in the depth of his heart.His personality was screaming danger .
"I need to stop reading romantic novel , they are corrupting my innocent mind . For Godsake , God please don't let me meet him again . If by any chance I met that boy then don't blame me for killing him.
I want to scratch that smirk of victory from his handsome face , did I just said handsome ??. .... Naah I want to feed red chillies to Mr Rude and his girlfriend . If not for Niranjan's reputation , we would have teached them a great lesson . So what if he is a Prince , he can't buy everything with money ? "Naina closed her eyes tried to forget the unwanted event and slowly drifted in the sleep .
Nakul waked her up from the small nap" Get up Didi , Mom and Dad are calling us in Ganesh Temple ". Naina lazily hummed and walked to the washroom taking her anarkali suit . Nakul was already dressed up ." Are not going to the temple Naku "Naina asked coming out from the washroom .
" I'm going to meet my friends Di .I already informed mom and Dad. They are fine with it " Nakul replied scrolling his phone .
Naina didn't further questioned his brother started putting on the matching bangles and a star pendant .
" Drop me at circuit house road sis , my friends will be there to pick me up. " Naina took the keys of her scooty and check everything before locking the room.
Naina dropped Nakul to the circuit house road and waited until his friends came to pick him up.
After bidding bye Nakul she took a U turn for Ganesh mandir .