I will destory you

"You bitch tried to hit me. "
He hissed in anger.
"I was planning to go easy on you but I think I will be enjoying your feisty behavior in bed ." he said looking in my direction.
I hurriedly ran towards the door but my attempt of escaping from ill fated got failed when he dragged me by my ankle and I hit my head On the edge of coffee table making me dizzy but I tried to keep my orbs open . Before I drifted into dark world I screamed on the top my lungs .I screamed for my dear life which was on  the brink of getting destroyed.
I called for my only hope slamming on the door harder as much I could.
Even after knowing the room was sounds proof but naive part of me wanted to try .

" Somebody please help me....."
" Help.....me ......"

" Virat...."
" Virat .....help me.... please" he dragged me away from the door.

When I heard no voice from outside .I was left only with hopelessness and dejection.He pushed me on the bed and started hovering over me again.I pressed my eyes closed to endure the pain occuring in my spine and ankle.
I struggled a much as I could and tears were rolling down from my eyes making my vision blurry.
He tied my hands with his tie and started undressing himself. He was only standing in his trousers when he said
" I have been watching you since you arrived in the party darling....." While removing his belt.

" Don't think I will not pay you...girl but let me first enjoy you.... You are tempting and alluring...." .I felt like spitting on his face for thinking so low of me.

" Look I am sorry..... please leave me...I will not tell anyone." I tried to pursuade him.I kept my pride aside and begged for his mercy. I have never thought this will happen with me . Nothing worked on him my pleading ,my cries and apology for a crime  which I never did.

He started pushing my dress from my ankles that's when I tried to threaten him.
" Stop before you regret.My husband will not spare you......" to which he chuckled and his chest started vibrating .

" ....oooh I am scared....... of ...Your husband.....!!!! " he faked his expression and laughed on my helplessness.
That's when the door opened with a large thud sounds and somebody came in .I took a deep breath and tried to see the person.
The man was dispel from me in a blink and I saw my resucer .

" You need to learn how to respect women Mr . Smith." He punched him and dragged him out of the room.I could hear loud noise from outside and which increased my fear to face Virat.

I took a deep breath and tried to breathe even but it of no use.
I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing .
I flinched when I felt a jacket on my shoulders .

" Relax ...! Miss Arora you are safe now.."
I lifted my head to see only Mr.Sidhiqui who is now untying the knot of the tie from my hands .He tried to talk to me but I was lost in my own things.
He gave me a glass of water and I gulped it in one go .I was not able to think straight .He slowly extended his hand but I refused .I walked out from the room with my wobbly limps.When I came out of room people got accumulated around the room .I could feel the piercing gaze of people upon me.

" What's happening here ?????....." Came a very familiar voice .

" Mr.Smith what happened to you ...are you alright....???" Virat asked him and Wilson family came in the hallway.
Tears roll down from my eyes like a water from waterfall.

" Let me tell you. All ....he was forcing himself on Miss Naina." Mr . Sidhiqui seethed in anger.

" No ....he is lying ...Mr Wilson ...and Mr Rathore ...I didn't forced anyone.......

She is the one who seduced me first ..." .
Virat's looked in my direction and I felt like earth is dragged under my feets .I tried to speak but no words came up from my mouth.Just tears rolled down.