No choice

Naina Pov

"It was you !!! ".....

This one thing keep on bugging me .

Why someone is amend on kill him.

He didn't told me anything clearly just stall it by saying something went wrong with car breaks.

I was curious but I didn't let it show on my face . Slowly my mind started drifting to the lane of memories .

The dinner

Ice-cream

Last but not the least

Rain dance.

I mean I am seeing alot of Change in Virat's behavior.

"What changed him so much ,I don't know ...??"

What is this friendship proposal and all.Guess what I never expected this from him .
I thought he might apologize for his mistakes but no he always have
MALE EGO problem.

Right now I am sitting in the my room balcony and viewing golden stars making the dark horizon glittery.

Dad got discharge yesterday from the hospital and doing well .We reached Zirakpur today in the morning itself.
Everything between us is sort out.

"No complaints and doubts ."

I hope my words are enough to convince them that I am alright with the fact that they are not my biological parents.

Nevertheless my love for them .

I hope my parents are resting in peace in the heaven and showering their blessings on me.
It not that I never tried to know about them but I don't remember anything specific .
Dad told me he found me near a jungle while walking back from medical store.
He tried to find my parents and save them but it was already too late the fire had caught up the car .

The scene must have been horrificying.

As it is the reason for my panic attacks .I got scared and ran towards the jungle in dark alone in the night.
I was only 3 years old .Their was nothing specific rather then the pendant which my father gifted me after my boards exams.

I now realised why I feel so connect with only one piece of jewelry in my entire life.

" And why won't be I. "

It was my parents last intial I left from my parents."
Drops of tears rolled down from my eyes .
I don't know why I am feeling this weird emotions of suddenly finding about them.
Maybe because now the truth is infront of everyone and I no longer have to think about hiding it from them.

I didn't notice when Virat came inside the room.
He came near me and handed my mug of coffee.

" Hey what happened to your eyes."

" Nothing ...!"

" No there is something

...Look ..here !!

Straight into my eyes .

Can you see .."

" No ! I can't see .... anything...

And I am not able to understand what are you trying to say."

" Your puffy eyes and red tint on your nose says otherwise."

" There nothing you should bother about."

He put aside the mugs and holded my hand with so much care .
For a moment I was wondering what happened to him .
Did he got hit his head somewhere or what.