Surprise

Author Pov

Virat got a call from Sidhiqui's assistant while he was standing in the hallway and as he changed the date of meeting .
He didn't opposed much as he does not want to look desperate for it.

Apparently he needed the project more than anything .
Nevertheless he was not going to sit back calmly .He was determined to take back the project or become a part of it .
He thought for few minutes and retreated towards his room.
As he was holding things in his hand he opened the door with the back of his shoulder.

When he turned his face to see in the room and he could not believe his eyes . As if he was dreaming .
It can't be true .
He was surprised would be an understatement he was overjoyed seeing the person whom he missed so much from past few days .

No day passed without mentioning her in his talks and thoughts.

She was a magic for him .

No wonders God could bless someone so much.
He had no doubt left on the power of All Might God.

Soon he regained his senses and collect his control over his daydreams
about his wife.

Before he could dwell on his thoughts ,he was distrubed by jingling sounds of her bangles.

Without wasting any time he slowly put the Bowl full of Jasmine and throw the pillow on the bed.

He didn't cared even if it a dream .He wants to live every moment of it.
It gives him sense of security and peace which is rare for him.

Even after having every comfort over his feet he craved for love , affection , peace and contentment.

There She is ...... standing in front of him in a maroon kurti and white floral Palazzo suit.
She was standing near the coffee table busy typing on her phone when Virat arrived in their room.

****************

Virat Pov

It's was unbelievable but here I am gwaking at my wife .

" Such a beautiful Surprise"

that's what's escaped my mouth when I saw her.
Her hairs where floating like shiny threads of silks in air and her intoxicating scent filled my nostrils which freely roaming in our room .

I couldn't hold myself back to embrace her.
I was feeling on the top of the world where no one can snatch my happiness.

I did what I felt right ,I didn't waited for a second and lifted her up from the ground holding her waist .

"What are you doing....???"

In excitement I hugged her from back and started twirling her with me .
Firstly she stiffed but after sensing my presence relaxed in my hold.

"Confirming that's  it's you."

We twirled for few times and stopped when I felt she is for real.
She layed her head on my shoulder and placed her tiny hands on mine to secure the hold.

"She is here .... Infront of me.'

I took a breath which I didn't knew I was holding .I stopped and place her on the floor .
I relaxed my forehead on her delicate shoulder slightly kissed under her ear. I inhaled her floral scent which drives me crazy .

" I missed you " it left involuntary from my mouth but what surprised was she just hummed in response.

Taking advantage of the situation I turned her toward me with a jerk.she rested her hands for support  in between us and she layed her head on my chest .
I tightened my hold around her small of back and placed my chin on the crown of her head .I closed my eyes to enjoy the peaceful moment with my wife.