What are you doing..???

Author Pov

He was continuously glaring and digging holes in Haider 's skull .And when he went more close to Naina ,he felt like chop him into pieces and polish his sword skills. Virat was not liking the way both of them were comfortable with each other.
He tried to indulge himself in other places but couldn't .
In rage he crushed the glass in his hand into pieces and making his palm oozing crimson blood from his hand.

He was angry but not with Naina .He is letting his emotions taking toll on him.
He watched her dancing with Haider and after sometime everyone started dancing making a large circle.Exchanging and rotating their partners .

Then she dance with a old man .Even he was jealous of that old man who was having his bonus years of life.
When he couldn't take it he jumped to dance floor .
He stared walking towards her and when Naina notice something weird in his aura and stepped back from the dancing floor .

Things were getting out of Virat's hands .His resolves were breaking every seconds which he didn't like one bit.
He likes to stick to his words but it won't be happening seeing present scenario .
He didn't knew that he would be doing things which he hate so much .
He would be responsible for everything but whenever you feel angry the rational part always went to trash . Emotional part takes control and drive you to an end from where you can not come back .

The same thing was happening with Virat .He was possessive man .He didn't like one bit that his wife was dancing with someone else .

***********
Naina Pov

I was deep in my thoughts when everyone started rotating and exchanging partners.I was also hoping to get out of dancing floor as my feets are aching from high heels.
I was busy thinking what changed him .
My hand caught feel of old and shaky hands.I lifted my head to see the person and found an old man with beard and moustache.
He introduced himself and we both exchanged few talks.
When suddenly I felt my goosebumps raising at back of my nape.

I saw Virat scoff expression and rage in his eyes .But I couldn't understand the reason behind it.His intense heated glares were making me nervous.
I don't like it the way he effects me.For a moment my eyes left his view and my mind started sinking in deep thoughts about him.
Last few days he seems disturbed but what could be possible reason.
Then suddenly reality hit me like lightening. Few days back festival of Janmashtami and Rakshabandhan went where he didn't like my reaction.

May be he is thinking I am not aware about the security reasons which I am fully aware.
I did oppose his decision for stopping Vish from going abroad.She finally got her first internship in Paris famous fashion house.

I want her to persue her dreams and became a independent woman.
She is very near to my heart and I will never think someone hurting her.

On top of this Dadi Sa wants kids.That's fine ..! neither am saying No!. Everyone thinks about it and even I want my own blood and fleash.
I need time to understand him .He is mystery for me.

I want my kid to come in this world out of love rather than obligation.

Why ain't they understanding my point of view.My straight forward response might be reasons as far as I know .

I was pulled back from my thoughts when I heard an authoritative and similar voice.

" May I borrow your dancing partner Sir......." His glaze was fixed on old man.
Both of them were staring hard to each other.I tried to move but the old man came in front of me in a protective manner.

" I am sorry gentleman ....... you look drunk." He replied with firm voice.
In mean while I watched here and there .I am in no mood of creating ruskus in someone's party.
I thought to step in between them before things get riled up and dangerous.