First taste of London

Naina Pov

I didn't talked to him after his behavior last night .I just silently followed his words without arguments . NO ,I am not stripping my dignity and self respect .I know, I did wrong using his family picture against him . I behaved like an insensitive person but what made me angry was his false accusations.I know he never trusts me .I don't know why I always hope that may this time he will trust me .But he never try to cross the threshold of his scepticism.
I am a hopeless romantic person and what I didn't expect happened to me.

Nothing can prepare you from future and it's beautiful disasters.Everytime I take a step ahead towards him, he make me step back 10 times.
I regret my decisions and actions .I wonder if there will be a day where we will be able to share a heathy relationship rather than a toxic one.
My train of thoughts came to hault after viewing the marvelous view of London from my window lane .I can see tall buildings and thame river .I was enjoying the view and want to capture this moment forever in my eyes .We landed on London Heathrow airport .We walked out from it and met Virat's friend Jason who was here to receive us .He came without any high security that's something weird or may be they lack recourses here.I shrugged back my thoughts and seat on the back seat .Kunal came in next car following us.We reached the hotel " The Tower hotel " situated on the bank of Thames river .Virat took keys from the reception and a person from hotel staff guide us to our .He gave me a card to access my room.Virat was living in just opposite room to me and Kunal was on second floor .I got my luggage and I took some comfy clothes .I took a refreshing shower and dried my hair .While drying my hair I saw the view from my large class wall .I saw a big ferrir wheel and the river was solme.My phone started ringing and bought me back from my thoughts.It was none other than Nakul. I picked up the call and Heard over excited Nakul .
We conversed for good one hour and decided to meet in the evening when he will be free from his college.

I heard a knock on my door and went to see the person .I first watched through the keyhole and saw Virat standing in a formal suit .I opened the door only to get order from the Prince.

"Get ready in 10 minutes and meet me at reception ." He said and left towards elevator .I got ready in a sapphire saree and my black pumps .I hurried to get on elevator and reached on reception.Virat and Kunal were discussing about their business and after sometime he dismissed Kunal .I was tapping my foot in impatiently .I don't know where he was taking and I don't want to miss the chance to met Nakul .
He didn't said anything only gestured me to follow him .The valet gave him car keys and I got settled on my seat .I didn't want to talk to him and the ride went silent .We stopped in front of big mansion on the outskirt of London .The metal gate opened automatically and he drove in the estate.The mansion was beautiful and we were welcomed by a old couple in their late fifty's .They introduced themselves as Mr. Larry Wilson and Margaret Wilson.I Greeted them and we exchanged pleasantries.Mr Wilson took Virat in a bear hug and we went inside.
"I am really sorry.We couldn't make it to your wedding . Larry was having a bypass surgery . Anyways good to see you both." Margaret said .

" I hope Mr . Wilson is doing fine.My name is Naina ." I said .

" I must say, You are having a beautiful Wife Virat ." Mr . Wilson said and walked out from living area with Virat .
I and Margaret were sitting in the living room enjoying our coffee and chatted about normal stuff like family .She had two children Alex and Jane .
Alex was Virat's friend and college mate.
Jane is married to her Childhood sweet heart David and got settled in Florida. After what felt like an eternity Virat came with Mr . Wilson .
Everyone joined on the Dinning table and we had our dinner with them.Thou I missed the chance of meeting my brother but Margaret aunt was a great company.We discussed few things .
They invited us for their anniversary Party which was going to held on day after tomorrow.It means I can spend time with Nakul tomorrow.Mrs Wilson hugged me and said to come to visit them often.I nodded my head in yes.