The Plan

Virat Pov
I ordered my men to follow the plan.
"Sir it could be dangerous. Why don't we just kill them here. "one of among the team members came forward and said.
"I feel proud to be surrounded by courageous and enthusiastic people but it's not as simple as it looks. They can harm anyone even innocent villagers. This plan is with precuactions.

Now hear me clearly ,I will distract the goons and take them towards north side.
With this we will get to know how many more we have to take down and secondly they will be away from local area.

Two shooters in each car and if possible take few of them alive to Udaipur .

"Sir what about your wife?? " Dev said.

"Yeah, It difficult to keep her safe when bullets poring like rain droplets from everywhere .I am still thinking about it. "

"Listen, as far as I know after seeing me he will ask me to surrender. So when I raise my hands, take it as signal. But don't shoot until I get my wife. "with that we searched for Naina.

I was standing far from corpses but I saw something from my peripheral vision.
I ran to help the bodyguard who was injured .

I called two men for help him and taking the men who are injured to near by hospital or jodhpur.

"Sir, they took Naina Madam........ I am. ...sorry sir , I let you down. " after hearing this I felt my blood boiling.
I assured him that he did a good job and persuade him to take treatment .

I was standing near a shop when I heard the voice for which I was researching like lunatic. I heard her crying from a far and extended my feet in her direction.
I was feeling utterly confused about my this new found feeling to protect her and embrace her in my arms.
What ever she done doesn't matter for me this moment only her safety matter to me.
I always wanted to take revenge from her but that's doesn't mean that I will allow anyone to hurt her. It's my right , she is mine too be hurt and mine to be protect .
None is allowed to make her cry in pain and agony.

"She is my wife. Yes ,she is Naina Virat Singh Rathore. "

I have taken vow to protect her from others ,the day I married her. I will slaughter each and everyone who will come in between us .

"How dare they think about harming her..... How dare these...... Bastards..... ?!!

I saw her brown locks disheveled form and her veil is not in her proper place. One of the man hand was on her shoulders to which she was struggling. It only infrared my already raging temperment. I saw her face which was tear stricken. Her eyes were closed in hopes. I felt defeated and defenseless. But now it not the time to dwell on such emotions. It time to put bullets in their heads.
The second thing which grabbed my attention was they were only three fuckers who was gwaking my wife.
I saw her tiny frame shivering under their lustful gaze. I saw them laughing on my biwi wife's helplessness.
My rage boiling making me raging bull. My temper explode when I saw him gripping her shoulders tighter and point his gun on her temple. I let my fury take control and suddenly I pulled my guns safety lock.

I stalked towards their direction as I approached the three men. My men began arriving and ushering the locals to move aside.

Shit!! I heard one of the prick saying after seeing me.Before he could utter another word, I send him to hell.I shoot the both of the men in head without blinking my eyes and they fell with thud on the ground.Yeah I am trained in shooting from very young age and I have win many awards in my college time.

"Open your eyes Biwi." I paused for few seconds to see those brown hazel eyes which makes me crazy .I want to assure that she is alright. And when she slowly opened her eyes and those brown orbs met mine dark one. I felt like burning this whole world down. She was freaking frightened and tear were continuously falling from them. I want her to trust me . I could feel that but she regained her senses after seeing me .