20 | practise what you preach

Sexual content, reader discretion is advised

He traces down my arm to my hands that gripped the edges of the sink

He traces down my arm to my hands that gripped the edges of the sink. My breath got shallower as I kept my eyes fixated in the marble backsplash wondering why I hadn't told him to stop-although the answer was pretty clear.

I felt his free hand tuck pieces of my hair behind my ear until his lips were the only sensation I could feel.

"Jeanette," he whispers. Not as a question, not wondering. Just waiting.

He slowly loosened my hands until it was him I was holding. His body pressed close to mine where I could feel every breath out on my ear and feel every breath in on my back. He held me close and I wasn't going to tell him to stop. I'm well beyond that threshold.

I took a calculated breath in and tilted my head back to his hand, feeling his lips move down from my ear to my neck. I pursed my lips as he placed a delicate kiss upon my skin. Something so subtle that it can make anyone ask for more-beg for more.

He let go of me until one arm snaked around my hips and the other creeped up to my neck, tracing every line that there is. My eyes closed as soon as my head touched his shoulder.

"I think you might have underestimated our little escape haven't you?" He whispers and I hum enjoying the way he writes on my skin-still looking for the touch of his lips. "What do you think will happen now?" His voice deepened and my eyes shot open, feeling my waves in my body. That's all for him by now.

I say nothing and he stops, dropping his hands and I feel the warmth of his body grow distant, leaving me standing. I frowned and turned only to come face him.

His eyes darkened and his lips damp. He watched me as I backed myself into the sink, leaving him to corner me. Looking up to him made me feel small-but left me in tangles.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, still frowning as he mustered a slight smirk.

He leans in, placing hands on both sides of the sink until our eyes are levelled. I caught a breath.

"Because one, I asked you a question." He licks his lips and I swore I could feel it on mine. It left my lips agape.

"And two?" I quirried, curious of how much power I hold in between us.

He leans in closer-until his lips brushed over mine leaving tingles on the surface. I leaned in to touch as much as I could but he pulled away in a dubious smirk. Frustration begins to boil in me and I bite my lip to stop whatever urge there is.

"I've always noticed something behind those eyes." He caressed my cheek and the more I can feel, the more frustrating it gets. "I want her."

"Her?" I asked, my body heated and frustration breaking it's boiling point.