Chapter 16

-Faith pov

I was resting on Scotts shoulder when he nudged me. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile that I returned.

Scott: We've stopped at a hotel we're staying the night

I nodded. I get up and get out of the bus to see the hotel we are staying at tonight.

Scott: I've seen worse.

Stiles: Where have you seen worse?

Coach: Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely.

He handed everyone a key to a hotel room

Coach: And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!

I stopped and took a good look at the hotel that gave me chills

Allison: Faith?

Me: I don't like this place.

Allison: I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night.

Lydia: A lot can happen in one night.

Allison: Come on Faith you'll be rooming with us.

Lydia and Allioson started walking to our room, when all of a sudden I hear a voice

Voice: Be careful, something is wrong with this place Faith.

I turned to look to see if I could find the person who said that but I couldn't see anyone. So I followed Ali and Lydia to our room.

-No one pov
(Scott and Stiles)

Stiles: All right, so I have four.

He told scott while both of them were laying on beds

Scott: Four? You have four suspects?

Stiles: Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek there twice.

Scott: So who's number one? Harris?

Stiles: Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead.

Scott: So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices.

Stiles: Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head.

Scott: Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people.

Stiles: Excuse me?

He said while standing up

Stiles: I'm sorry, what? I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually.

Scott: Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt.

Stiles: I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me.

Scott: Who were the other three?

Stiles: Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss.

Scott: My boss?

He said sitting up

Stiles: Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out. Oh, my God. Have you still not seen Star Wars?