Chapter 6

-No one pov

A woman in a wedding dress and veil is walking down the halls into Dr. Saltsman's office.

(On phone call with Caroline)

Dr. Saltsman: I know what you're doing is important, Caroline. But how do I tell the girls that their mom isn't gonna be there for their 16th birthday? I can't exactly tell them what you're really involved in.

The woman walks to the door and turns the door knob.

Dr. Saltsman: No I-I am nowhere near cracking this case. I have a knife, I have a symbol, I have a place, sort of, but I don't know what any of it means, a-and I don't know what's connecting it, and I don't know what monster is coming next.

Woman: Ric?

Dr. Saltsman: I've got to call you back... Dorian!

He grabs the cross bow and points is at her. Dorian comes in

Dorian: Are you ok?

He sees Dr. Saltsman pointing the crossbow at the woman

Woman: Whoa, whoa. Ric, if you could just put down the crossbow. My freak out level is about 11 right now.

Dorian: You know her?

Dr. Saltsman: I know who she's supposed to be.

Dorian: Who?

Dr. Saltsman: The love of my life.

Woman: Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait.

Dorian: Hold up. Hold up Ric.

Woman: Listen to Dorian. Are you Dorian?

Dorian: Yeah.

Woman: I'm Jo.

Dorian: Your his dead wife? I- I mean fiancée. I- I mean, uh... You don't think she's actually..?

Dr. Saltsman: No, I don't.

Dorian: Did you see how she got here!

Jo: I was sort of, um yanked awake and then I was just here.

Dr. Saltsman: Nothing suspicious about that.

Dorian: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Dr. Saltsman: Kill her now before she attacks?

Jo: Wait, What?

Dorian: I-I was more Let's interrogate her. Because if she's the next monster, then maybe she would know more than the dryad Did.

Dr. Saltsman: Okay, but no one sees her. Especially today.

Dorian: Good idea.

Dr. Saltsman: I need Emma.

(With Emma)

In a session with Hope and Faith.

Hope: Obviously, nothing's going to come out of it. I mean, I may never see him again. And nobody wants a phone thing. Though I do it like the sound of his voice. It's low and smart sounding and kind of soothing. And his eyes - his eyes are, like this green-gray color that's not really a color, you know? Like the green when he wears green, and then...