Chapter 4

-Mg pov

I running in the woods, I stop and I hear roarnear me.

Me: Come on man, I'm a lovable virgin. It's not my time.

The roaring getting closer

Me: I'm gonna open my eyes, and everything's gonna be fine. Opening my eyes in three, two, one,

I open my eyes and see a giant gorilla.

Me: Grooooodddd!

Then I woke up and saw some comic books on the foot of my bed. I am sitting on my bed when I get a feeling someone is in my dorm. Then someone comes at me at try to stab me. I wake up again

Me: Ghostface?!

I get up and go to the schools kitchen for a late night snack. I open the fridge and get a blood bag, when I close the door

Kaleb: Boo!

Me: Ahh! Come on, man.

Kaleb: Sorry, bruh. Too easy.

Me: Ohh, Where we're you?

Kaleb: Just got a little peckish. Went out for a midnight snack. Oh. We good?

Me: Yup. All good.

Kaleb: Good. Night then.

He left then I saw a napkin with blood on it.

-No one pov

(School Assembly)

Dr. Saltsman: Given our recent influx of monsters, the Sheriff and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention.

Sheriff Matt: Like Dr. Saltsman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night. Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party, but this is a first for Sasha.

Dr. Saltsman: Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst. If Dana and Sash...

Kaleb: Dude, if you don't stop bugging me. You heard Ol' Blue Eyes. Dana has a history of running away.

Mg: I saw you feed on her.

Kaleb: Yeah, feed. Not kidnap. Mg, I'm telling you vampire to vampire this ain't on me.

They were whispering to each other

Dr. Saltsman: Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under disguise of the exchange program meant to improve out schools, which unfortunately, is nessesary, given recent events. Now I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference.

Lizzie gets up and says

Lizzie: Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what heroes do. So... I volunteer as tribute.

Hope: She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa.

She whispered to Faith

Kaleb: You're going to be embarrassed when I prove you wrong.

He whispered to Mg and stood up.

Kaleb: I'm in

Mg: Me in, too.

Hope stood up and made Faith stand up to.

Hope: We'd like to help.

(Training with Dr. Saltsman, Hope and Faith)