Chapter 5

-No one pov

-No one pov

(School Assembly)

Dr. Saltsman: Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in decisions that affect your future. And I agree. If you are expected to abide by the school policies, it is only fair that you have a voice and how those rules are made. So I am forming an honor Council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each selected by their peers. Along with her school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students. Now, I have to go off campus. In the meantime, I will expect you to make it a decision and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed.

Everyone gets up from their seats and starts to leave.

Dr. Saltsman goes to his car to leave, on the way he is stopped by Rafael.

Rafael: Dr. Saltsman. Dr. Saltsman. Dr. Saltsman. Um, Is there a decision coming up about if Landon can stay here?

Dr. Saltsman: We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all if he is supernatural.

Rafael: What if the results aren't clear?

Dr. Saltsman: Well, then I have a decision to make.

Rafael: Well, can the honor council decide? Isn't that the point? You know, that we have, like a say stuff like this?

Dr. Saltsman: If it comes to that, and we determine he is not a danger, then yes.

Rafael: Thanks. You're not going to regret this.

Dr. Saltsman continues walking to his car but gets stopped by Mg

Mg: Dr. Saltsman. Hey. Hi. Um, do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?

Dr. Saltsman: I'm late Mg.

Mg: It's really important.

Dr. Saltsman: 30 seconds.

Mg: OK, thank you. 'Cause when I told Lizzie about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school, I didn't think that my big mouth would get him sent a vampire prison.

Dr. Saltsman: Your big mouth had nothing to do that. Kaleb's locked up because he needs to dry out, when young vampires feed on humans. They become a threat not only to innocent people, but themselves.

Mg: That's cool, but, I was wondering, maybe you can show him some leniency so that the vamps won't be so pissed at me?

Dr. Saltsman: Trust me, the punishment fits the crime. Unless, of course, you think I'm wrong, in which case you can feel free to bring it up at the honor Council meeting. I've got to go.

Mg: O-Okay. Yeah.

He continues to walk to his car but then he stopped by Hope and Faith.

Hope: are you kidding me?