Chapter 12

-Faith pov

Earlier today I went to go see Deaton at the clinic and he gave me a folder with some documents for my research. I was researching when I got a text from Stiles that said to get ready because were going to a party.

I got dressed and did my makeup and I got a text from Scott saying that there almost at my house and to be ready outside. So I went downstairs to see my mom watching a movie.

Me: Hey, Mom I'm going with Scott and Stiles to a party I won't be late ok. Love you.

Mom: Ok sweetie. Be careful.

I got out of my house and saw Stiles's Jeep pulling up Scott got out of the jeep so I could get in.

We arrived at the house but before going in Stiles and Scott had a conversation.

Stiles: What?

Scott: What, what do you mean, "what"?

Stiles: I mean "what," and you know what.

Me: wait, what?

Stiles: That look Scott was giving.

Scott: I didn't give a look.

Stiles: Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott.

Scott: What look?

Stiles: The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party.

Scott: It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party.

Stiles: What? Would you... God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. Me and Faith went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, we're moving on.

Scott: You're right.

Stiles: That's right I'm right.

Scott: Moving on.

Stiles: Onward and upward.

Scott: Let's do this.

Stiles: That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me.

Me: Ok You guys are weird. It's just a party. Let loose and have fun ok.

Scott: Okay.

Scott: How's my breath smell?

Stiles: I'm not smelling your breath.

Scott: Do you have any gum?

Stiles: No. No gum. You're fine.

Scott: Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?

We enter the house and see Heather talking to her friend.

Stiles: Hey. There's the birthday gir...

He was interrupted by a kiss she gave him.

Heather: so glad that you made it. You too Faith.

Stiles: Me too.

Heather: Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine.

Stiles: Yes.

Me and Scott were in shock after what just happened and laughed after they went downstairs.

Scott: Hey.

Scott said to the girl heather was talking to. But she just looked at him up and down and Left.

Me: I guess you weren't her type.