Chapter 10

-Faith pov

I just got home from the airport and I wanted to surprise my mom. So I knocked on the door and she answered it.

Me: Surprise!

Mom: Oh my god what are you doing here. Aren't you supposed to be in school.

She said hugging me

Me: Yes but Dr. Saltsman wanted me to do some research with a friend in Beacon hills so I'll be here until I'm done.

Mom: Ok well let's get you in here.

We walked upstairs to my old room

Mom: It's exactly how you left it when you were 10.

Me: Yeah I remember.

Mom: I'll get you some new sheets.

Me: Yeah.

My mom went downstairs to grab new sheets and blankets and came back to my room and left them on the bed.

Me: Thanks. Come sit update me on what's going on in Beacon hills while I was gone.

Mom: We'll Your Uncle Noah is still the sheriff. And Stiles and Scott are still getting into trouble like always. You remember Scott right Stiles best friend.

Me: Yeah of course I remember Scott I used to have a huge crush on him in the second grade.

Mom: Yeah well he is the captain of the lacrosse team at the high school.

Me: Really? Scott who needed an inhaler every time we played tag? Is the Captain?

Mom: Yup. Stiles is also on the team.

Me: That's good for them both. How are you, are you still a nurse at the hospital.

Mom: Yeah I am. So how was living in a school for the supernatural?

Me: Really fun. I was really relieved to find a place where I felt like I didn't have to hide who I really was.

Mom: How is Hope? Is she still hiding herself in her room watching "Cut throat kitchen"?

Me: Yeah but when I left the school I made her promise to socialize more. And she actually has a boyfriend now it's a recent thing.

Mom: Hope has boyfriend, well good for her. I have to go to work. And I'll sign you up for school on the way.

Me: What no?

Mom: Yes you need to go to school.

Me: I don't know.

Mom: School starts on Monday in 2 days so get ready for a school full of humans. Love you. Bye.

My mom left me alone in the house with nothing to do so I decided to to go to target to make my room look like it's not for a 10 year old girl.

I was at target looking at some pillows when I bumped into someone.

Me: Oh my god. I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going... Allison?

Allison: Faith. What are you doing here?

She hugged me.

Me: I was born here but I moved away and now I'm back.

Allison: We'll it's good to see you. Are you going to go to Beacon hills high.

Me: Yeah I am. And can you do me a favor. Don't tell anyone what I am.

Allison: I promise. See you.

She left and I continued shopping for a while until I payed and got home. When I got home no one was there so I went upstairs to my room and I closed the windows