The King of The Feast

Goth and Gala walk down the street towards Mack's apartment. The streets were barren and silent, only illuminated by the moon and the streetlamps. She gently holds Gala's hand, and Gala blushed slightly. They both smile slightly. 

But before Goth could gently embrace Gala more, a cold, sharp blade rests on both of their shoulders. Agent Infinite and Agent Zero stood behind them. They both held their swords close to their necks and were back to wearing their normal armor. Goth and Gala stop in their tracks; they don't move a single inch. 

"Come with us, and you'll live." Agent Infinite ordered. Goth closed her eyes. 

"No need to drag her into this mess. You only want me." Goth answered. "Get the sword off her. We don't want to kill such an innocent doll." 

"I'm not a doll! I can kill too!" Gala argued. 

"NOW IS CLEARLY NOT THE TIME?!" Goth yelled in a demonic tone. She coughs into her hand and fell to her knees.

"Not again..." She muttered silently. "Damn you, Sithison." The wind howled. Gala quickly gets on her knees and checks on Goth. Infinite and Zero both look at them. Then they both look at each other, unsure of how to react to this. Goth's already paling skin has a slight grey tint. She coughs more. 

"Woah! Take it easy?!" Zero ordered. He sheathes his sword and grabs his first-aid kit out of his bag. He goes next to Goth. Zero quickly dug into his kit. 

"Get up?! She's faking it!" Infinite sneered. 

"Her skin is turning GREY Lucular?!" Zero pronounced. "Alive things don't turn GREY. We know this very well by now?!" 

"What drugs were your parents on when they named you, and where can I get them?" Goth breathed weakly. 

"Now is not the time for sarcasm?! You look like your either dying, in the process of dying, or are already dead?! Maybe you're a weird combination for all I know?! I didn't go to medical school! I know as much as Lucular?!" Zero panicked. 

"Stop saying my real name Lolekai?!" Infinite ordered. 

"SORRY! I'M PANICKING HERE?!" Zero states. 

"NO SHIT. I'm literally watching my girlfriend die; GET IN LINE." Gala remarked. 

"I'm not dying! Stop screaming!" Goth breathed, shakier than before. She pulls a black dimensional blade out of her pocket. She weakly cut a portal below her. She falls through it. The portal shut behind her. 

"Well damn." Zero mumbles. A blast of wind hits Infinite from behind. Infinite turns to see what did that. Sky runs up to Infinite from behind; she tackled him. 

"DON'T. HURT. HER?! GALA RUN?! RUN! I GOT THEM HANDLED!" Sky pronounced. They all look at Sky. Infinite sighs. He holds Sky and stood. 

"It's fine. Well, not really. But we aren't hurting her." Infinite comments. Saku and Shade run to them. Both of them were drenched in sweat and barely able to breathe. 

"Sky...runs... QUICK..." Saku sighed while catching her breath. A portal opened from behind Shade. It was Seth. He wore silver dented armor, and he had a long open scratch on his face. Sky goes absolutely pale. 

Seth looks around. He realized which realm he was in. "WHY did you bring my daughter to EARTH?" 

"Father! I can explain!" Sky quickly answered. Infinite and Zero look absolutely horrified. Shade laid on the nearest bench to rest. Saku and Gala watch together. Seth looks at the silver piercing on Sky's belly button, which was clear to see because Sky was wearing a CROP TOP. He saw she was wearing a SHORT SKIRT and looked like she just came out of a Hot Topic.