The First Strike

Inside of the brotherhoods sanctuary, the news of the new budding relationship between Agent Infinite and Sky has reached them. Goth was sitting on a silver throne. She wore a semi-see-through dress (except it wasn't see-through on those parts) with cute black boots. She held a pitch-black crystal ball gently on her lap. Okaw, Bonzo, the albino girl, and Matilda both stood, a foot away from the throne on the blood-red carpet. The carpet was long. It leads from the start of Goth's throne to the start of the dimly lit hallway. 

Bonzo, Okaw, Matilda, and the albino girl both look at Goth. They were each a bit scared and nervous. Goth was mostly glaring at Bonzo. He started to tremble a lot more. 

"U-um... Bonzo thinks he should not be punished!" Bonzo quickly stated. 

"You're joking... right?" Goth angrily muttered. 

"N-no?" Bonzo answered.

"YOU BLEW UP MY COVER?! THANKS TO YOUR DUMBASS I HAVE NO HOME, NO FAMILY, AND NOBODY TO TRUST?! I'M A WANTED CRIMINAL THANKS TO YOU?!" Goth screamed, clearly pissed off. 

"It was an accident, my listener!"

"WELL, THEN YOUR ACCIDENT COST ME MY DOUBLE LIFE?! OH BOY, YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT?!"

"MY LISTENER NO?!" Bonzo screams in a panic. He quickly hides behind Okaw, "Save Bonzo! Save Bonzo!" 

"NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW-" Goth screamed, then she stopped. She turns pale, and her eye color turns from a vibrant green to a dull orange. She goes quiet, and so does the rest of them. Goth was swaying slightly with her head down. After a few minutes, she fainted. Bonzo saw she was about to fall. He quickly slides on the ground. He caught her before she hit the ground. 

"M-Maybe we should bring her to one of the rooms?" The albino girl mumbles. 

"Leia, go on ahead and take the listener to your room, for now.  We aren't finished with her room yet." Okaw ordered. 

"Yes, sir!" Leia, the albino girl, answered. She picks Goth up out of Bonzo's grasp and walks down the hall with her. She walks down some dimly lit steps into another hallway.

She walks into her room. Inside there was a nice, lil twin-sized bed, with blood-red sheets. At the edge of her bed was a chest, with a blood-stained dagger resting gently on top of it. There were also a few bow and arrows with some swords resting on a weapons rack next to a human-shaped target.  There was also a few bookshelves next to her bed. Leia gently lays Goth down on the bed and gently tucks her in. 

Goth hugs the pillow really tightly as she slept, then she turns, so her back was facing Leia in her sleep. Leia smiles a little, sits in front of the bed, pulls a book off the bookshelf, and reads it. Wolfe peeks in and seen Goth was asleep. 

"Did she hear the Night Maiden again?" Wolfe asked quietly. 

"Yes, she did," Leia whispers.

"Is she gonna wake up soon?"

"Probably not... we all know she can't handle the Night Maiden's ramblings that easily," Leia muttered, and as soon as she stopped speaking, Goth leaped up, wide awake. Her eyes were normal again. She looked around rapidly. 

"Anubi Clan! We must take the Anubi Clan before the North does?!" Goth shouts, extremely crazed. "We'll win! We'll kill father! Prove our dominance! We'll win! We'll show them the Brotherhood is strong! Hail Sithison! Hail the Night Maiden, our mother, and crone!" Leia and Wolfe look at each other, then they stare at Goth. It was silent for a few minutes. Goth was tugging at her ears and bouncing slightly, excited and unable to sit completely still.