HER

Jason and Piper walked towards the Poseidon cabin, hand in hand.

"I'm scared for him," Piper muttered. "Every day, Leo...he's getting worst."
Jason sighed.
"I noticed. We should give him time. He lost his ability to walk, Pipes. He may just need time to heal from it."
Piper nodded.

"I wish we could do something to help him. But with Hazel gone, it's hard to focus on two issues at once."
Jason nodded. "That I can agree on."

They reached the cabin and knocked. Percy let them in. 

"Oh, good. You're who we're waiting on."

"What's wrong?" Piper asked.

"We found her."
Jason's eyes widened. He hoped they were talking about her.

"Hazel?"
Percy nodded. 
"We need a plan to get her out. Come on."

Piper and Jason sat down on one of the empty bunks by Frank. Nico, Annabeth, and Percy sat on his bed.

"Where is she?" Jason asked.

 Annabeth and Nico exchanged looks.

"We both had dreams," Nico began. "I saw her, and Annabeth saw where."
Annabeth explained her side first.

"It's not pretty. She has been..." Annabeth met Frank's worried gaze. "She was in a similar position Percy was in. Chained, bleeding, getting tortured."
Percy squeezed his girlfriend's hand.

"What about you Nico?"

"I saw the same thing. But Annabeth figured out where. She's an hour from here. But we need to hurry. I felt her life force...it's not good. She's dying a lot faster than Percy was."

Annabeth nods.

"Means we have to take action now. Nico has the plan laid out. We sneak in, get her, and come out. But we need to know who's willing to go."

Frank immediately spoke up.

"I'm coming. I have to."
Annabeth nods.

"Jason? Piper? Either two?"
Piper nods.
"Of course I'm coming."
"Same," Jason added.

Nico turned to Percy.

"I'm in. What about you?"

Jason studied Percy. He seemed to want to say yes, but Jason realized how terrified he must be to even think about going near Red Blood and Order 7. 

"Why doesn't Percy stay here? Monitor us from here and have backup ready just in case?" Jason suggested.

Percy slowly nodded.

"I...I can do that."
Annabeth nods.
"Good. You and Leo can both do that. Give Leo something to..."
"Leo said he's not helping at all." Piper said. "He doesn't feel as if he can do anything anymore."
"I'll talk to him." Percy said. 
"You?" ananbeth asked.

"I know what its like to suffer and be like that." Percy said rubbing his fingers over the scars from the nails that had been driven into his wrists during captivity.

Percy stands.
"I'll be back."
Percy walks out.

Annabeth pauses before she continues.

"I'll be honest. Percy is not any better than Leo."
"Does a good job hiding it." Jason commented.

Annabeth nods.
"That's what I'm worried about. We have Percy and now Leo. Who else are we going to lose?"

"And with Hazel, no doubt she'll be just as...hurt." Piper carefully said in front of Frank who hadn't pulled his gaze from his shoes.

"Can we go?" He muttered.

Annabeth nodded.

"We're going tonight. We can't go during the day, that gives away surprise. Get ready to go. I'll explain the plan on our way."