Eleven

I know, I know, I have kept you all waiting. But here is a long chapter as an apology. I am currently writing about 4 Fanfictions, all not finished obviously, but I always get ideas for different ones and this one kinda cut short during that time. Should I start publishing my Acotar fanfic? It is an Oc x Azriel one.

Fire is burning inside my veins, eating me alive.

Everything hurts, everything burns.

I scream and scream and scream.

"Talisa!" "Talisa!" "Talisa!"

They call my name, they all call my name.

I am burning. Burning.

"Talisa!"

A familiar voice. A female voice filled with hate.

"Talisaa!"

Burning.

My eyes fly open while I scream and claw at my skin. Because I am burning.

"Talisa", a voice says and I scream again, screaming at them to leave me alone.

"I didn't kill you. I didn't kill you. I didn't...", I sob.

"My love, look at me. Look at me..."

Someone cradles me to their chest while I scream and cry and sob.

Finnick's chest, I remember.

"You are safe. I got you. You are safe now", he repeats again and again, but I can't breathe. I can't breathe. All there is burning.

"It hurts. It hurts. It hurts so bad, Finnick..."

I don't know how long it takes me to calm down.

But after thousands of reassurances that I am safe, thousands of circles drawn on my back, thousands of small kisses on my hair and forehead I can breathe again.

"Sorry", I mumble into Finnicks now wet shirt.

"I am always here."

We lay back down and I take his hand again, just to make sure.

Breakfast in 13 is some kind of oat that I refuse to eat because it looks too much like the Capitol slob. Boggs collects me and Finnick from our seats and leads us to the hangar where a hovercraft awaits as well as a filming crew and some soldiers.

"Talisa, these are Cressida, Mesalla, Castor and Pollux. They are the filming crew."

"You are from the Capitol?"

They nod.

"Fancy."

"I am Soldier Evans, and this is my unit. Soldier Buchanan, Soldier Marks and Soldier Gomera. We will accompany you today."

"Do I get one of these outfits too or am I left with this...awful fashion statement?", I ask, looking down at the grey suit.

"In the Hovercraft."

Finnick and I walk in and sit, I continuously glance over to Cressida.

"When did you guys decide to join this side?", I ask the Team.

Mesalla answers first.

"Well, I knew the Games were wrong for a long time. There is always the gut feeling that it is not right, even though you get told otherwise. But then one year there was a girl that looked just like my younger sister, and all I could think was that if I was born elsewhere that could be her. And then Katniss happened..."