Info time! Part 2

Jigglypuff: I see...we should try to get in contact with her twin. It'll get us an advantage.

Silver: Yeah  l think we should.

Jigglypuff: We should also see what's up with Kirby's creepy book.

Silver: Yeah that too.

Jigglypuff: *to the twins* You bois got the book yet?!

Dharkon: *sitting on Kirby with Galeem* Actually, the other me grabbed the book and teleported away. So now we're waiting for him for him to come back.

*Suddenly, S!Dharkon teleports in front of everyone, holding the book*

S!Dharkon: Guys! You won't believe what's inside this book!

Jigglypuff: It's a demon isn't it?

S!Dharkon:...how did you know?

Jigglypuff: Come on man, there's a scary pentagram on it, of course demons are involved.

S!Dharkon: Anyways, I looked at it, and it appears that Kirby was using the book to communicate with the demon for 3 years!

M!Dharkon: Wait...Kirby you were having scary demon fun times withoit me?! How could you?!

Kirby: I...uh..

Silver: So what do we do?

S!Dharkon: We burn it

Kirby: NOOO!!

Jigglypuff: Hold on just a diddly darn second. Aren't we jumping the gun here? I mean, we don't even know the demon's name?

S!Dharkon: Actually, I flipped through the pages, and it's a girl named Monika.

Jigglypuff: O.O A girl you say...*turns into 5000% rage mode and pulls out a lighter* BURN IT! BURN HER ALIVE! WE MUST SET FLAME TO THE TREACHEROUS B***H WHO ATTEMPTED TO STEAL MY TRUE LOVE FROM ME!!

Dharkon: O_O JEBUS CHRIST!!

Galeem: THE WAIFU IS P****D OFF, I REPEAT THE WAIFU IS P****D OFF!!

Dharkon: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

S!Dharkon: Homegirl done lost her mind.

Jigglypuff: *now so angry she is literally on fire, points a fiery hand at the book* DIE!!

Kirby: PUFFY WAIT!

Jigglypuff: *turns to him* WHAT?!?!

Kirby: *in a broken voice* please...

Jigglypuff: *sighs and calms down* Bois...get off him...

Dharkon: WHAT?! Are you insane-*gets bumped in the arm by Galeem and gets off with him.*

*Kirby gets up and walks towards his book and grabs it*

Jigglypuff: Ok Kirby..I trusted you enough not to burn the book. Now, trust me, no, trust US to tell us the truth.

Kirby: *sighs* Ok..

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below! Bye!