The main four rob a store!

Kirby: *slams the door open* GUYS! Guess what we're doing!

Jigglypuff: *takes her headphones off* What?

Kirby: We're robbing a store!

Jigglypuff: 0.0 WOOOO!!!

Dharkon: *walks in with Galeem* Why are you guys yelling?

Jigglypuff: We're robbing a store you guys!

Galeem: How do you rob someone?

Dharkon: I'll show you bro!

*At the store*

Jigglypuff: Okay, here's how we're gonna do this. Me and Kirby are gonna take everything we want and stuff in these sacks. Galeem and Dharkon will get money from the counter. When they finish getting the money, we run out like h**l.

Galeem: Am I the only one that sees a bunch of holes in this plan?

Dharkon: You can't see anything because you didn't cut holes in your mask.

Galeem:....touche.

Kirby: Ok, let's go!

As it turns out, the 4 are really bad at robbing stores..

Galeem: *runs at the counter* ALRIGHT!! GIMME THE MONEY!!

The cashier: No. 😡

Dharkon: Just give him the money

The cashier: No.

This little back-and-forth argument went on long enough for someone to call the cops

Kirby: Guys, what's taking so long?! We grabbed all the stuff already!

Random cop: THIS IS THE NINTENDO POLICE DEPARTMENT! PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND COME OUT QUIETLY!!

Jigglypuff: GUYS WHAT THE F**K?! You were supposed to give the signal for us to leave!

Dharkon: *Cut to Galeem are the cashier arguing* Yeah, we're still working on the money.

In the end, the 4 got arrested and Mario bailed them out using Luigi's credit card.

Jigglypuff: Isn't that your brother's credit card?

Mario: B***h please, he's rich, I'm pretty sure he's got a closet of these things. I mean, have you SEEN his Instagram?!

*shows Luigi's Instagram and it's a castle and it says, "Just bought bae her 15th castle*

Dharkon: Talk about flexing.

Galeem: Now I'm wondering if Daisy's a gold digger...

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below! Bye!