The Smashers ask and dare?! Part 2

Kirby: I dare you to make a cake completely blindfolded.

Jigglypuff: *wakes up*

Kirby: Uhh Puffy...*shows her a mirror. *

Jigglypuff: *sees her reflection* .....

Kirby: Puffy? You okay?

Jigglypuff: *looks at him with a look of pure happiness* hELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS MARKPLIER

Kirby: *le gasp* I WASN'T EVEN THINKING OF THAT WHEN I WAS THINKING OF WAYS TO CHEER YOU UP

Jigglypuff: In honor of one of the kings, I dare you to spend Five Nights at Freddy's.

Dharkon: I wanna see how strong this girl is, so I dare her to fight someone. You two, who's the most OP person you can think of?

Kirby: Scarlet Witch!

Jigglypuff: Todoroki!

*The two stare at each other in shock*

Kirby and Jigglypuff: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!

Jigglypuff: TODOROKI'S ONLY DRAWBACK IS OVERHEATING OR FROSTBITE!! SOMEONE HAS TO NERF HIM!!

Kirby: SCARLET WITCH HAS NO DRAWBACK! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN WANDAVISION?! SHE HAS THE POWER TO BRING BACK THE DEAD, REWRITE REALITY, DESTROY AN INFINITY STONE, AND SO MUCH MORE!! SHE'S TOO OP!! SOMEBODY HAS TO NERF HER!!

Dharkon: Ladies, gentlemen, there is an easy way to solve this. How about a little wager?

*The two of them stop and look at him*

Jigglypuff: What KIND of wager?

Dharkon: Who will the battles of course. I dare her to fight this Scarlet Witch girl.

Galeem: And I dare her to fight Todoroki.

Dharkon: I bet she'll beat Scarlet Witch last.

Galeem: I bet she'll beat Todoroki last.

Jigglypuff: Fine. I bet she can't beat Todoroki.

Kirby: And I bet she can't beat Scarlet Witch!

Dharkon: And now, we wait.

*The four then proceed to sit in front of the tv to see the results.*

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below! Also, forms for Pichu and Falco!