Epilogue

Epilogue
~ 18 years later ~

🍰Lillilynn Cake Black's P.O.V🍰

Cake! Cake! Cake! Ha-ha just kidding I say more than just Cake now. It took me till I was five to learn more words but let's be honest here what beats Cake!

Now let's talk about the real issue here. My family, you want to know how it's doing. My mum the loveliest Luna Lilac is only thirty nine. She's ancient, I know and she's got thirty three kids, yah you got that right. Thirty freaking three after she had five pregnancies.

Three years after I was adopted, she and daddy started giving birth like crazy. Till the point we started categorizing each batch into troupes according to their age at the time so things were better for us.

AaaaaaaahhhhH the first three years before I had siblings are my most cherished years. It was only Kais and I and occasionally Mishra, Martin and Mystic but now full house ain't got shit on us.

First it was Troupe 16. I was so excited when I found out I'd have a sibling till mum gave birth and it was four girls and four boys, Abby, Brendon, Celeste, Dominic, Elisa, Farrah, Garrett and Hardin. Everyone was so happy especially since no one thought Lilac would be able to give birth again after what evil Kaia Fucking Richmond did to little baby Syren.

Then there was Troupe 15 of eight girls, Isabelle, Jacklyn, Kassandra, Lexi, Monet, Nyah, Ophelia and Poppy. They seriously just look like clones and after fifteen years of living with those weirdoes I still can barely tell them apart.

Luckily for us Troupe 14 of eight boys, Quinton, Remy, Sapphire, Trevor, Usher, Vikram, Will and Xavier look nothing alike. The annoying thing about them is that they always, always speak in unison.

The Troupe 13 twins Yasmin and Zander are honestly my favourite and half the time we forget they're actually around or alive all together. We thought that they were the last till eight years later, we were having dinner with the pack and mum touched her belly. That was the first sign. Dad had the weirdest pride filled grin on his face as he cleared his throat calling for everyone's attention. That was the second sign.

"We have an announcement to make", mum said and that paired with the fact dad had been flying in magnolia cupcakes for a month was the last sign letting me know Troupe 5 was on their way. Six months later three boys Bryce, Beast, Louise and three girls Lerovie, Lavina and Belina were born. After that Mum chopped dad's nuts for his hedge trimmers and the rest of us couldn't be happier.

I was in depth of dreamland when a choir of thirty four started singing the freaking birthday song.

I groaned and just buried my head deeper into the pillows but didn't miss troupe five jumping on my bed and taking the covers away. "Come on Lillie you're not allowed to be a grumpy ass today", troupe fourteen said in unison. "Not today of all days", Yasmin and Zander said. Mum and dad just watched in silence on the sidelines as they held each other smiling peacefully at their kids harassing me.

Troupe sixteen were in the corner on their phones no doubt texting there friends. Live while you're young kids, this is going to be you in six months. Troupe fifteen on the other hand, the selfie queens that they are were live streaming everything. Ever wondered how many pictures eight clones can take the answer is a lot.

"Kais save me", I yelled. A few years ago Lilac found out that Kaiason and I were each other's protectors. Nothing really changed between us. We would always be each other's best friend and fiercest protector.

"His not even here right..." troupe fourteen had started when the door opened revealing Kaiason Richmond Anders. His rich tanned dark skin, dark hazel brown eyes and mop of black curls calling for attention to every room he walked into. Goddess that boy sorry man got hella hot.