Chapter 14 | Nutella

Chapter Fourteen

Lilac’s P.O.V

By the time we got to Black Hurricane from Silver Storm it was already dark outside. Unlike going inside taking a bath and cuddling in bed with my mate, Braylon pulled me into the woods by the back of our house and started undressing.

“Uhm, Braylon what are you doing?”, I asked as his shirt came off revealing toned muscles that I shamelessly checked out taking m oh sweet time noting done each line curve and wondering how it would feel beneath my fingers.

“You don’t seem to mind”, he said and I quickly turned around as the pants came off. “Uhm…” I started but I was too flustered to form a sentence. “Relax I’m just shifting”, he said and a few seconds later I felt fur brush against me. I would have jumped and screeched kicking at nothing in particular in defense but something told me, I had nothing to fear.

Looking back at me was Braylon’s huge black Wolf, Milk. I’d only seen it a few times but he was still scary as fuck yet so perfect. I placed my purse down as I moved my hand undoing my zipper as it watched me un-movingly. I got on all fours and let Honey take over shifting into my brown wolf and giving her full control.

Honey being well honey, the excited childish little thing she is jumped up and down nudging at Braylon’s wolf before taking off with Milk right behind us. Sometimes I seriously think I was given a chipmunk instead of a wolf.

We kept chasing at each other and playfully nipping at the others tail or ear and shoving our bodies against each other just to feel the sparks as our bodies collided as one. It was just fun. We skid to a stop by a lakeshore and Braylon shifted back to his very naked glory before sitting down.

I was hesitant at first because I just didn’t feel comfortable being naked in front of anyone really it made me feel vulnerable but I also shifted back and sat next to Braylon. Listening to him talk about the neighboring packs like the gold wolf pack, the shadow pack, the white shadow pack, the  A memory I’d keep forever, naked by the lakeshore cuddled into my mates arms.

~🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔~

I fucking hate the calm before the shit storm, it leads you to forget the foreboding sense of doom that larks around. I was still sleeping soundly when I was yanked harshly I might add out of my very comfortable very accepting sleep.

If there was something that I loved with all of me other than food was sleep and now mister -I go around sharing milkshakes with randos- is pulling me behind me as I follow unwillingly in my pajamas.

“What the fuck is this for”, I yell but before Braylon can answer I hear it. The unmistakable howl of a wolf in pain followed by other viscous growls. “We’re being attack”, Braylon growls out. “Yah no shit Sherlock”, I say willing going along to wherever he was leading us.

“Can you not do that right now”, Braylon yells at my sarcastic remark but I just roll my eyes. “We have bigger fish to fry right now”, I said. “Mmhmm fried fish your right that sounds delicious we’ll get that after the fight”, Braylon says with a grin.

And he’s the alpha why exactly? But the thought of food is all the motivation I needed to go into battle though a jar of Braylon’s stolen Nutella being my last meal didn’t sound half as bad.

From inside I could hear the clash of swords and I couldn’t help but think as to why they all holding swords we’re werewolves not medieval.

“Who would be dumb enough to seek a death sentence by attacking Black Hurricane”, I yell as Braylon and I burst out of the front door to see a bunch of wolves and hunters fighting. A huge giant man standing right in front of us smirking at Braylon.

“My idiot dad, that’s who”, Braylon said through gritted teeth beside me.

Well oh shit.