Chapter 10 | Chili

Chapter Ten

Lilac's P.O.V

I woke up in a room I didn't recognized with a note on my forehead. It read

Yoo Lilac,

This is August your dearest brother, I know you're gonna want to hate me but we both know that won't last long so don't bother. I helped Braylon kidnap you. I'm sorry not really sorry though. It was all my plan. Can you believe he just wanted to be cheesy and give you forgive me grapes like that was ever going to work. Well it was starting too before you made the wise plan to kidnap me, I thought.

So I planned it all, hehe I'm so smart but I did it all because I love you he's a good guy Lilac give him a chance I can't count how many times he saved my ass from being killed during training. Oh so as a thank you gift you sold your sister out.

I'm not selling you out, I want you to be happy and Braylon can make you happy. (Yah right) Trust me. (No) Please trust me on this. (Do I even have a choice?) I'll come visit when you've possibly cooled down (Like that's ever going to happen, I'm going to murder you, you dipshit) because I know you're already planning a major smack down on my.....

Love August

After groaning in frustration I went to look for my so called mate and some food. I still can't believe it brother helped my mate kidnap me. Worst of all he messes with food, they both are getting major smack downs.

I looked everywhere I could in this huge house what made it worse, I got lost a couple times it looked like I was alone, I was about to leave and find a way back home when my stomach complained. Fine I guess I'll eat first.

He didn't have a refrigerator dude had a freezer room filled with everything a proper and proud foodie could have. I felt like I was dreaming but the thing that caught my eye was a big bowl of chili that said Braylon's don't touch but what did I do my grabby hands couldn't resist.

Forget about touching, I grabbed the nearest spoon I could find and dug in. I felt the tears in my eyes right before I screamed, "Sweet goddess of paprika and here I thought I ate chilly", I yelled while fanning myself. My tongue was on fire, my body felt like someone dipped me in larva, the world was melting before my eyes and then I watched as Braylon strutted in drinking a milkshake.

"Milk please", I pathetically pleaded and he laughed. He fucking laughed. "Next time you see Braylon's don't touch you should listen my little pancake", the hot idiot said. "Braylon please", I begged feeling like I'm about to pass out. What the hell was in that chilly.

"Oh so now we're begging", Braylon grinned. "Sweet mother of milkshakes Braylon just help me out", I yelled.

"Let's make a deal first"

"Anything", I pleaded. "Uh-uh little pancake you have to patient, the deal is you have to stay here, with me till I say otherwise", Brayon said.

I barely had time to think about it, my mind was telling me that I was making a deal with the devil, my tongue was screaming at my brain telling it, it was no idea what it was going through and just needed the damn milkshake.

My wolf just loved the idea of being with her mate and before I lost any more taste buds I yelled yes and Braylon scooped me off the floor and fed me the milkshake saying I'd drink too fast and choke. Wonder where he got that idea.

Truth was deep down I knew his wolf wanted me in their arms. But soon the arms were moving with me still in them. "Where are you taking me now", I whispered exhaustedly. "To my room its bedtime", he said. "No I've got to get back to my pack", I said starting to squirm in his hold. "We have a deal", Braylon said as he walked us into the room I woke up in. "Nope", I said. "Yes", he countered.

"Braylon let me down", I yelled. "Okay", he said and all but threw me luckily it was on the bed that made me feel like I was bouncing on clouds. I savored the feeling till I mate Braylon's smug stare and I glared at him.

"I want to go home", I huffed setting on the edge of the bed hoping we could just reason this out. "Nope", Braylon said. "I've got school", I said. "You hate school", he said. "Well I've got friends", I said. "I can be your friend", Braylon said. "I have a family", I yelled frustrated only to be pinned to the bed by Braylon hovering over me.

"Oh I can help you make one of your own you have duties here as my mate and Luna like hell I'm going to late your childish ways delay that, You're here to be my oh so lovely mate and give me pups when the time comes now stop being stubborn go change and come to bed", he said lifting off me.

The thought of having pups with Braylon surprisingly didn't faze me so some reason I was..... Happy? It's not exactly how I expected to be with my mate but maybe some good can come out of all this. I walked into the huge bathroom for a much need shower, changed into sweats he'd laid out for me and joined him in bed.

Sharing a bed with him wasn't awkward, I had a lot of guy friends so it didn't faze me unless they put their hands where they shouldn't. I was pulled into his chest and I didn't fight the tingles as I snuggled into him. "Braylon", I whispered under my breath. "Yah", he hummed sleepily.

"I want another milk shake"