Maura's place

Jane and Maura returned from the restaurant. Maura had that sparkle in her that Jane so missed. Dessert and cuisine put away quickly. Alarms set, Bass and Joe Friday fed. Maura raced Jane to the bedroom. Maura chucked her pumps on the bedroom floor while she started quickly undressing, leaving her boxers, bra on only and waited in bed for Jane to have a marathon making love fest tonight.
Jane saw her baby girl and removed her shoes and dress and dove onto the bed.  Maura laughed. Jane said her dessert was first. Maura bit her lower lip. Jane moved herself between Maura's legs. Jane raised Maura's left  leg kissing her softly and moved to her other leg. Jane positioned herself to allow her hands to pinch Maura's nipples while grinding on Maura's member. Maura was painting and calling Jane. Jane don't stop babe. Maura was getting harder by the minute.  Jane finally reached for Maura's boxer and removed them with her teeth which drove Maura wild. Jane removed her bra and panties and started nibbling and licking her scrotum. Maura couldn't take it anymore.  Jane just fuck me NOW. Jane positioned herself and lowered herself on Maura.  Maura could tell Jane was ready and was so tight that it even drove Maura more aroused. Jane continued to ride her and kiss her with so much softness and a little roughness that took Maura over the edge and Maura released all she had in Jane. Maura realized she forgot to put a condom on. Jane said she was aware but she was ready to begin a family with her. Maura had tears forming of pure joy. Jane wiped her tears and continued to make Maura have multiple orgasms along with her. Maura turned Jane around and entered her from behind pushing into her so hard and with momentum that it didn't take Jane to call out daddy don't stop make me cum for you baby. Jane came so hard that she squirted and Maura licked and cleaned her up and turned her to her side and re -entered her in her anus to make her cum more. Jane was sore but didn't care. They rode each other orgasms out and just spooned for the rest of the night.  Maura stayed inside of Jane for awhile to make sure Jane got all her sperm as she could to get Jane pregnant.

Maura's turn with Jane for the fuck fest. Maura raised both of Jane's legs over her shoulder. Maura started one finger at a time going further with each movement. Maura had three fingers inside and spread her fingers to excite Jane more.  Jane had her back arched back and holding tightly onto the satin sheets. Jane squirted again. Jane was normally not a squirter but recently Jane couldn't help it. Maura used her thumb on the clit while her tongue swiped inside her to please her babe. Jane finally said daddy daddy- uncle uncle she couldn't handle anymore. MAURA smiled and exited and just layed on Jane. Maura said Jane you will have new love bites so hope you don't have a gyno appointment soon. Jane left several scratches on Maura's back and caused some to bleed. Neither of them apologized either. They both wore their new markings with pride. Jane went downstairs to get two glasses of milk and two dark double chocolate cake. Maura sat up and Jane layed against Maura.  Maura fed Jane her cake and licked the frosting off her chin when frosting didn't make it quite in her mouth. Jane got up and had Maura lay on her stomach so she could feed Jane her cake. Jane made more of a game of pleasure for them two. Jane purposedly would drop pieces on Maura so Jane could nibble to grasp them between her teeth and feed her mouth to mouth.  They both laughed their assess off. Maura said I never ate cake like that before.  Jane said oh baby girl this is just the beginning of many nights of fun times with me. They continue to kiss and decided it was time to go to sleep since it was already four in the morning, considering they got home at eleven.