Cabin accommodations

Jane was in awe of the cabin accommodations. Jane loves camping and uses cabins once in awhile but never seen such amenities in a cabin. Each cabin had hot tub on the deck, fire place, jacuzzi tub in the room, a walk in shower with double heads and excess sprays, and a full bar and kitchen.

Jane tells Maura that this evening is all about her. Maura the head judge said all of the contestants are to relax and unwind tonight. Let me help you relax and unwind my way. Maura looks at Jane and sucks on her teeth. Maura figures why argue or debate with reason. Maura as a doctor already knows sex relaxes a person. Jane starts in unbuttoning Maura's top and removes it. Jane removes Maura's boots, socks and pants. Maura is feeling guilty that they are indoor with a warm fire while Korsak and Frankie at the campsite in their tent.

Frankie tells korsak he doesn't get why they couldn't stay in a cabin. Korsak says its only for event staff, contestants and their one guest. Frankie says wow, I could of been Maura's one guest. Korsak chuckles and tells Frankie its a lesbian event and Frankie you cannot pass as lesbian. Frankie says well neither Jane nor Maura are lesbians. Korsak tells Frankie to drop it so they can get some shut eye.

Jane tells Maura that she doesn't want to think about her brother nor Korsak. Jane gettings some lotion and massages Maura's feet while kissing her legs. Jane continues to move upward and just grinds on Maura. Maura's breathing escalates and she starts to sweat and notices her body is becoming slippery for Jane. Jane doesn't give up and kisses baby kisses on Maura's face and nibbles on Maura left ear which is overly sensitive. Maura is getting more aroused and is coming unglued. She tells Jane to get up because she is not going to have sex nor fall asleep on the sheets. Jane I learned to bring my own sheets but those extra set was left for the guys and their dirty sheets were in the car. Jane says ai guess the floor will do for tonight ONLY.Maura laughs at how Jane emphasizes tonight only. Jane tells Maura to lay on her stomach and Maura willingly complies.Jane disrobes and lays on Maura back. Jane uses her entire body to massage Maura.  Jane leaves little kisses on Maura's neck and smacks Maura's ass.  Jane bites Maura's ass and Maura said shit that hurt. Jane said good we will be even because tomorrow I will be sore sleeping on the floor. Jane continues to nibble on Maura's buttocks and sucks hard leaving a very large and dark hickey on Maura's right cheek. Jane gets off Maura and Maura turns around. Maura's member is getting hard. Jane places her mouth near her member and starts licking up and down on the her shaft.  Maura arches her back which tells Jane she is more than ready for Jane to take her in her mouth.Maura grabs Jane's hair and places more pressure on Jane's head. Jane sucks the hell out of Maura's member and was proud of herself. Jane knew this was the blow job she gave anyone. Maura came into Jane's mouth and filled her up. Jane swallowed and Maura was so pleased that Jane was being open to them being together and experimenting as they called it for now. Jane snuggled with Maura in each other's arms.. Maura thanked her for a perfect day and evening.  They fell asleep.