Weekend - Sunday

Jane woke up to use the restroom and noticed Maura was sweating and running a temperature now. She went and got Maura two tylenol a cold compress for her forehead. Maura came back with water and tylenol and woke up her baby girl to take the pills.  Maura tells Babe don't use say it. Jane barely giggled because it hurt to giggle.  Jane rubbed vicks on her baby girl and brought two boxes of Kleenex just in case. She put one of her Boston's shirts on her.  She knew
not to put her silk pj top on her because her baby girl wouldn't want it to smell like Vicks.  Jane calls Cavanaugh and tells him they both are sick and would be taking several more days off. Jane realized how they both got sick. Two of Maura's former classmates were sneezing the entire time of the cross bow event.
Maura got up to vomit and Jane followed her and held her hair back for her. Jane got two scrunchies and wrapped Maura's hair out of her face. Maura was pale.  Maura continued to vomit. Jane went downstairs for some saltine crackers, 7-up and several bottles of water so they could stay hydrated. Maura put her oil diffuser on to help alleviate her headache and to purify the bedroom from germs. They both woke up to Angela and Hope yelling. Angela got a ladder and banged on the bedroom window.  Jane could barely say Ma. Maura turned off all the alarms. Jane opened the window and Angela climbed through and went downstairs to open the front door for Hope.  Maura's biological mother was well known doctor finding cures to heal ill people in third world countries but gave up that passion when she found her eldest biological daughter didn't die as she was informed by Patty. Patty played it well for the mob to think Maura died and had a lovely tomb stone done. He didn't tell Hope for many years so  her grieving would be real and the mob could see that. Patty was still keeping them safe and this was the only way he could make sure they both were safe. Hope felt guilty that Maura supposedly died at a young age.

Angela found out their daughters were sick when Cavanaugh called Korsak .Korsak has been dating Angela for awhile. Korsak tried calling Jane to warn her Angela and Hope were enroute to Maura's home. Both girls rolled their eyes because they knew they wouldn't get to much quiet time with their mothers coming in taking their temperatures, Hope monitoring their hearts and blood pressure.  Jane text Korsak you are a dead man when I return to work. Angela would stay in the cottage and Hope would sleep in the guest room, since she was a doctor.  Angela and Hope divided who would do what while their daughters were sick. Each of them had masks on when they entered their bedroom.  Angela started making her own version of Italian chicken noodle soup. Angela started disinfectanting the downstairs, guest room and upstairs hand rail , hallway, guest bathroom and the second guest bathroom adjacent to the main hallway upstairs and the bathroom downstairs and the cottage.  Hope was in charge of medication,  cold compresses,  applying Vick rub, disinfectanting Maura's office and yoga studio and the art studio she set up for Jane as a surprise. Jane still doesn't know about the art studio.  This was going to be Maura's surprise to her on Saturday. Hope was also in charge of massaging both of them to break up the phlegm and alleviate sore muscles. They both would share laundry duties each washing their own daughters clothes. Hope was just as picky as Maura. The girls finally fell back to sleep cuddling one another. Their mother's started on the chores.
Angela put Frankie and Korsak in charge of disinfectanting their vehicles and the garage.The guys were in charge of Bass and Joe Fridays needs which included walks,  poop clean up, baths, cleaning up any area the animals made a mess and feeding them. Frankie and Korsak also were staying in the cottage.  The cottage was basically a three bedroom home with full size kitchen, laundry room, two car garage and a huge living room.
Angela took pictures of the girls sleeping. She would use the picture as a way to tease them and leverage when she needed it.  In the picture it had both of them with kleenex in one of their nostrils.

Jane and Maura gave in and figured that they might as milk this sick treatment being babied. They each would switch off who ring the bell that Hope left for them. After two days, the girls felt better but still played ut off as they were still not one hundred percent by coughing,  body being warmed. Jane got real good at building her phlegm up. Maura used a hidden heating pad to raise their temperature. Besides the girls enjoyed staying in bed cuddling and whispering to one another and making out.  Angela and Hope finally caught onto them and lectured them.  Korsak and Frankie didn't like the faking part. Maura said she would treat them to a new well known restaurant in the city with a view that was described in magazines as breath taking.