Jane and Maura

Jane and Maura picked up her clothing along with her dog Joe Friday and his dog supplies.

They get in the individual cars and drive to Maura's.
Maura calls Bass and her tortoise comes near Maura's feet. Bass wigs out Jane but Jane knows she needs to get over her fear of Bass. Maura says dogs are very smart if Joe Friday sees you tense around Bass he will too. We need both of them to get along if we are going to continue with furthering our relationship. Maura introduces Bass to Joe Friday and speaks to Bass as if its an adult. Bass looks at Joe Friday and puts his neck and face in his shell and Joe Friday just barks a little but stays by Bass as his protector. Maura says see Joe Friday knows Bass is important to me. Maura tells Jane where Bass food out and shows her how to feed Bass. Jane puts out Joe Friday's food and fills both water bowls for each of their pets. On the way over to her home, Maura called in their American hamburger food order in to be delivered. MAURA felt guilty that Frank slapped her and she just knows Hamburgers, double order of cheesy fries and a strawberry milkshake is Jane's comfort food. Maura realizes that they will have to figure out home cooking menus that are healthy for both of them but tonight wasn't going to be a healthy meal for Jane. Maura ordered herself a veggie burger with the works without the bread, a side salad with vinaigrette dressing, and strawberry milkshake for herself. She knew she would take some of Jane's fries as usual that is why she doesn't like Jane to order hamburgers all the time. The food arrives after they took a shower separately to make it go quicker and changed into night wear. Maura only had her silk pajamas on because she had to answer the door. Maura sat on the floor in between Jane's legs while Jane sat on the couch. Jane kissed Maura for making the evening more pleasurable for her. Jane says go ahead Maura take some fries as you always dot.They ate their food and talked and laughed about how they met.

They both began yawning and Jane carried Maura to bed. Maura removed her clothing before getting in bed as usual. JANE SAYS MAURA I WILL BE THE BIG SPOON. I AM JUST WANT TO SPOON ONLY. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED. MAURA UNDERSTOOD THAT THEY DIDN'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RABBITS AS JANE WOULD PUT IT. THEY KISSED EACH OTHER AND MAURA SAID JANE I WANT TO FACE YOU TONIGHT AND FALL ASLEEP LOOKING AT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND FACE. JANE AND MAURA BOTH STARRED AT ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE THEY NEVER DISCUSSED BEING GIRLFRIENDS. JANE AGREED AND MAURA IS THAT OKAY WE CALL EACH OTHER GIRLFRIEND. JANE MISSED MAURA ON HER LIPS AND FOREHEAD AND SAID SHE WAS OKAY WITH THEM BEING GIRLFRIEND'S. THEY BOTH PASSED OUT FROM EXHAUSTION.