Weekend - Saturday

The weekend began tomorrow and Cavanaugh told the girls to turn their cells off. He would call others in if a case came up. He felt bad that he disturbed their past weekend with the cross bow murder.

Maura and Jane planned to sleep until at least nine which is late for both of them. They didn't set any alarms to wake themselves up but figured once they woke up they would play it by ear.

Saturday morning arrives and they actually both didn't wake until after eleven. Joe Friday was the reason they woke up. Joe Friday was barking initially and began to growl out loudly which caused them to wake-up. MAURA DON'T COME OUT OF THE BEDROOM. HIDE IN THE CLOSET AND TURN YOUR CELL PHONE ON SILENT. IF YOU HEAR ME YELL GO..CALL 911 AND STATE OFFICER DOWN.

Jane got her glock out and put her running shoes on immediately and went to see why Joe Friday was growling. She inspects the entire house and exits the house and sees no one. She moves towards the back and noticed the back guest house side window is open. She sees someone sleeping and another person stating a woman is out their with a gun. Tommy says Jane its me Tommy. Jane said Tommy get your ass out here now. Tommy introduces his new
girlfriend, Becky, to his sister. Becky says nice meeting and slaps the back of his head really hard more than usual. Dang it Jane, Ma don't even hit me that hard. Jane yells at him and tells him that he is lucky she isn't trigger happy or she would be shot and it would of been a legit shooting because his girlfriend had a aluminum bat in her hands and it was raised as a weapon. Maura comes out dressed with her robe and slippers on. Tommy why are you in my cottage house without permission. Jane tells Maura to call her alarm company to have the cottage to be wired as well. But two panels installed in the main house so she can set and deactivate if necessary. Tommy introduces Becky to Maura. Becky has no class and states these two are bisexual dang they are hotties. Maura goes inside to call the alarm company to come out. The operator said he would have an installer arrive to her residence in thirty minutes. Maura explained its for her cottage but she needs two additional panels one downstairs and one in her bedroom on top of the one in the cottage. She thanks the operator. Jane says no excuses you already blowing your housing. She tells him to leave and take Becky with him. She tells Becky never come back to this property or shall will be arrested. Tommy gets mad at Jane and says that is rude. No Tommy what is rude is your break into Maura's property to sleep off their high and he is lucky she doesn't arrest him for break and entry and being under the influence and take all the crap you brought with you. Maura stayed out of it because she knew Jane was pretty heated. She would talk with Jane about this later when she is much calmer. Tommy was like Jane you not even going to offer us lunch. Tommy get the hell out of here, I am not playing. Jane calls Frankie and says Tommy couldn't even make it a week without getting high. Frankie says he would talk to Tommy later after he was done with his over night guest.

Jane secures the cottage and gets rid of all the food that they messed with and everything else in the refrigerator because she doesn't trust when he is on drugs.

The alarm installer came with another guy and says what you were going to shoot the intruder. Jane identifies herself. Maura just happens to know both installers and trusts both. Joe Friday go upstairs and make sure he behaves. Maura doesn't like this side of Jane stayed in the cottage while the other installer hooked up all windows and doors and the new panel. The installers were both done in an hour. They know Maura's time is valuable and she was the one who got both of them their jobs which Jane was unaware. They both tell Maura good luck with this one. We know you are bisexual, but you sure you want to go beyond good friends and left. Jane tells Maura she is going to go for a run and asked her if she wanted to join her. Maura said no she was going to take a hot jacuzzi because she needed to relax. Jane realizes she needed to apologize to Maura but knows Maura wont accept her apology right now. Maura gets her ear buds and secures her glock in Maura's safe for now.

Jane was gone for over two hours and stopped for coffee and a turkey sandwich. She picked up another sandwich and Maura's favorite juice and jogged back to Maura's home. She used key and turned off the alarm and reset it. She calls out for Maura and finds her in her bed crying. This makes Jane feel like crap. She is so ticked at Tommy for his actions because his behavior impacted her relationship with Maura I am so sorry, I brought you lunch and your favorite juice for a late lunch. Maura said thank you but she isn't hungry. Maura never turns to look at Jane. Jane gets her extra set of clothes and hygiene and took a quick shower in the guest bathroom. She checked on Maura and Maura still wouldn't look at her. She tells Maura that she is going to the guest room to sleep tonight to give her space. Maura responds with an okay. JANE SAYS BABE I REALLY AM SORRY PLEASE EAT. I BROUGHT A GLASS WITH ICE AND A STRAW TOO FOR YOU.

Jane kept the guest bedroom door open. She started to cry and Maura heard this. MAURA knows Jane is sorry and hurting because of his drug usage again and she could of killed both of them too. The guilt was setting in as being the older sibling. She continues to hit her pillow and state Tommy I am sorry for failing you. Maura grabs Jane's hands and pulls her up for a long hug. Babe come back to our room and cuddle with me. Jane does as Maura asks. Maura eats the food because she really is hungry. Jane was shocked on how quickly she ate the food because Maura is a slow eater. Maura pulls off Jane Boston pd sweatshirt. Maura takes off her pj top because she just wants to hold her and feel her skin on hers. Maura likes to lay on Jane to be comforted when either of them are upset. Jane kisses her a few times and holds her and they both pass out again from emotional exhaustion. This was not how they planned their weekend, but they knew they would always support one another. Jane woke up with a cold because Jane always wears a sweatshirt when she sleeps because Maura likes her room cool even when she sleeps naked. The cold makes Maura relax more in her sleep. Now, Maura feels guilty because she should of placed the duvet over them both.

Maura wakes up and gets Jane some cold medicine and puts her sweatshirt on her and vicks her front up before she goes down to make her some chicken rice soup. Jane falls back to sleep but continues to hack in her sleep.

Maura wakes up Jane and spoons her some soup and hands her the crackers to eat. Jane says Maura that she will sleep in the guest room because she doesn't want to get her baby girl sick.

Maura says nonsense. Jane you know I get sick for two days out of each year and I was already sick. Jane started getting the chills. MAURA TURNS UP HER THERMOSTAT TO MAKE JANE MORE COMFORTABLE. Maura still sleeps in the nude. Maura ate the same meal as Jane since it was healthy. Maura gave Jane some more medication and rubbed vicks on Jane's front again. They both fell asleep for the third time today.