Korsak, Jane and Casey returned to the PD

All three returned to the Boston Police Department thinking they got away from it.
Cavanaugh and the guy above Casey was present when they returned smiling and laughing wickedly when they entered the office.  Each one said shit. The two leaders said we know you work well together and we purposely assigned you to this case because we want the truth and we know the FBI is not being honest. In the piping installation, listening devices were implanted in the lab. One of the devices was accidentally found out because one of the screws had a different head on it and slightly larger.  The only reason they found out was because Susie was trying out a drone gift she bought for her boyfriend. The FBI didn't realize any time they spoke of the case that they met up in the conference room that was soundproof even military didn't have the technology to penetrate it. The governor was immediately notified in person by Cavanaugh.

They dumped all their pictures and made sure their memory cards were torched and burned completely in the alley way where homeless hang out at to stay warm at night. JANE had one of her criminal ex military informant to take them there.  He wouldn't bring any suspicious to himself and burning all of the memory cards.

They reviewed the photos and noticed a photo that had a scratched embedded note to the FBI IN IT ONLY. Jane use to work for the FBI before she came to Boston  and periodically go to Washington or Florida to train the agents there.  Boston may not have all the whistles at their police department but Jane kept on training even if she used personal days to soak in the information. Jane and Casey revealed who they believe in FBI is working with this apprentice.

Jane's entire team knows any communication is not to occur in their department area NO EXCEPTIONS OR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL WILL OCCUR. Jane was the governors favorite chief examiner and trusted her completely .