Jane and Maura insights

Jane and Maura start to think that Frankie maybe onto something Jane tells Maura there are several black lexus here alone and laughs.  Maura is a lexus the status vehicle for a lesbian. Maura chuckles I don't know maybe.  Well Maura I thought you might have more insight since your former classmates are the owners of such vehicles.

Maura devises a plan to get all her former classmates together which includes Mary since Becca owns one and doesn't want to tip them they are working the case.

Becca is using her lawyer skills more to see if anything jumps out as a red flag.

The former classmates and their lovers get together that evening over drinks in the main lodge of the event. Several of these women don't handle themselves well when they drink.  Jane and Maura find out more than they either ever wanted to know. Jane relays her findings to Korsak when Maura is questioned by Frankie.  and Korsak. Maura contacts one of her pals who is a well known lesbian lawyer to come to the event and state she is here as Maura's lawyer.

Mary speaks with red dot. Red dot why do you need a lawyer if you are innocent as your girlfriend states you are? Maura says she needs an attorney because of her position as the chief examiner. The women are still clueless that Jane is a detective. Jane is surprised that Becca doesn't realize she is a detective with her being a District Attorney and her connections.