926. - 935.

Chapter 926. - Sky Lightning Sea Region

A tiny scarlet red light flickered at the bottom of a huge reef deep under the sea, where a palm sized cauldron was hidden. It was perfectly hidden when the light was withdrawn. All of fluctuations from within it disappeared. It was likely that even a Profound Death stage expert would be unable to detect it when passing by...

All Pure Yuan treasures had their own unique aspect like the Life Death Coffin Cover in Mu Lingshan's hands. Although this Burning Sky Cauldron's offensive strength was inferior to the Life Death Coffin Cover, this Burning Sky Cauldron had a domain within it. From a certain point of view, the Burning Sky Cauldron had clearly surpassed the Life Death Coffin Cover.

At this moment, Lin Dong was seated in the air within the domain of the Burning Sky Cauldron. There was a small silver tower quietly floating in front of him. A faint fluctuation spread while being vaguely accompanied by the sound of thunder.

"Brother, Lin Dong, you can slowly study it. I will first take a nap..."

Mu Lingshan looked at this scarlet red realm within the cauldron in an extremely bored manner. She lazily stretched her waist and took out the Life Death Coffin Cover under Lin Dong's eyes, which had an expression of neither being able to laugh nor cry. After which, she once again lay on it like a little cat and fell into a deep sleep.

"This girl..."

Lin Dong smiled helplessly and ignored her. He turned his eyes and looked at the small silver tower with excitement. After musing for a moment, he suddenly extended his finger, and gently touched the icy cold tower. At the same time, a trace of Mental Energy flowed through his finger and attempted to enter the silver tower.

Buzz!

The silver tower suddenly shook the moment Lin Dong's Mental Energy made contact with it. A thunder like roar suddenly resounded, and directly scattered the Mental Energy from Lin Dong.

Groan.

Lin Dong emitted a muffled moan from his throat. His finger had been blasted away, and its tip was a little numb. He frowned slightly as he looked at the silver tower. At this moment, sparks had began to the surface on the silver tower. It was precisely these things that stopped Lin Dong's probing.

"Yan, what is going on?" Lin Dong asked in his heart.

"There is a seal on this silver tower. It will not be easy to obtain the information within it. You should be glad for this. Otherwise, the information within it would have long since been obtained by the Demonic Wind Cave." Yan said.

"What should we do?" Lin Dong frowned. This seal appeared to be relatively powerful. If even the Demonic Wind Cave was unable to break it within a short period of time, it was likely that he would also be unable to do anything.

"This silver tower contains a trace of Thunderbolt Ancestral Symbol's power, which should also be source of the seal. An ordinary person will have to spend a great amount of effort in order to break it. However, it is different for you. You possess the Devouring Ancestral Symbol. That trace of the Thunderbolt Ancestral Symbol's strength will not pose much of an obstruction to you..." Yan said.

"Understood..."

Lin Dong nodded slightly, and extended his hand. Black light suddenly shot out from his fingertip, and directly entered the silver tower.

Sizzle sizzle!

Some white smoke was immediately emitted from the silver tower's surface when the black thread formed by Devouring Power shot over. The flickering lightning had also gradually weakened. From the looks of it, it seemed their energy source had been slowly swallowed by the black light thread.